Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kitty x - Cheltenham  (Read 970 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Kitty x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bill Munny

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kitty on a rare incall day at a smart apartment not far from town centre.
Made booking after some AW emailing and then a friendly call with Kitty a day or two before to get location details .
Upon arrival, a quick call and given details of door to call at, and let in straight away greeted by Kitty looking super hot in lingerie.
Kitty's profile states she's in her 40's; I wouldn't disagree with that. She is certainly in good shape with nice breasts and ass.

Into the lounge where Kitty invited me to sit down on sofa so we could have a chat to get to know each other. Any thoughts that this would be a time-wasting tactic were quickly debunked as Kitty's GFE came into play bringing herself very close to me. In no time we were engaged in DFK and all over each other; a cue for Kitty to suggest the bedroom would be a good idea.

The GFE continued throughout with mutual undressing, playing with Kitty's lovely 36D's, RO which she certainly appeared to enjoy and OWO.
The action continued in the bedroom right through the hour  - sex in various positions, rimming, more RO and OWO, kissing throughout - with Kitty remaining enthusiastic and giving a great service throughout our time together. No clock-watching and a good shower before leaving.

At the end I was well and truly satiated and slept well that night. Kitty gave a very enjoyable hour and I'd up for a return visit some time.

vw

Sounds like you had a good one, and consisent from the past reviews.

I'm sure she used to do duos with foxy Joanna a few years back, sadly she finished as far as i know.