Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CreamyKitten (Milton keynes)  (Read 621 times)

Offline recycler

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a taste of this one, just my type but no reply to emails and working hard to maintain zero feedback!

Offline cob35

Profile and pics was looking promising so was thinking about emailing her as well until i read the last line of the meets and service where its say about cumming inside her for extra £50  :scare: so i think i'll give her a miss !

Offline Derrick101

Profile and pics was looking promising so was thinking about emailing her as well until i read the last line of the meets and service where its say about cumming inside her for extra £50  :scare: so i think i'll give her a miss !

I Thought creamy kitten bight be a clue to a barebacker !

Offline Flair99

Offline chunky monkey

I Thought creamy kitten bight be a clue to a barebacker !

:scare: not just a clue, the advert clearly says she prefers barebck and charges an extra 50 for it. Straight to the blacklist

Offline recycler

missed that, agreed on the blacklist she goes!

Offline buckrabbit

Your missing out, nice girl excellent kisser she does like a good snog, had a very nice time bareback is optional which I did not entertain but all in all an excellent shag, will revisit when I am up that way again.

Offline Derrick101

Each to their own I guess  :unknown:
Wouldn't touch a barebacker with a bargepole even if it was an 'option'.
Hope you get tested regularly ! :hi:

Offline buckrabbit

In the job that I do I have a regular medical check every 3 months including an STD test, I have been doing the job 9 years now never had a problem. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:51:23 am by buckrabbit »