Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna and D vicky - Chingford  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Bdbdmd

Place well reviewed on Hall Lane Chingford. Just wanted to state that there’s been a large turn over of masseuses recently and I’ve seen them all i think. But met Vicky yesterday from Czech Republic and she blew me away. She was in a dressing gown and looked rough as fuck when I arrived and she had no warning I was coming. I thought I made a bollocks. Got in the room she said she would be a couple of minutes and when she walked back in I was shocked. Absolute weapon of a woman. Large bolt ons but body arse legs spit on, and on top of that she gave the naughtiest massage I’ve ever had. Opted for body to body. She was simulating riding me, standing behind her rubbing her tits whilst she wanked me against her arse cheeks and more. Great attitude too. Said only here for another week or so. I’m away and can’t go again absolutely gutted. Hope she returns.

Offline mrx007

Is Victoria there still? I'd see her if she was.

Definite sexy little thing and works hard on the cock.

Offline rolling321

I think Victoria has moved on.. But she was definitely gave the best massage I've had there.

Offline Sinnerman50

Does anyone have any contact details for them?

Offline Punter64

Damn it! No pics of Victoria :-(

Offline Love2come

I think Victoria has moved on.. But she was definitely gave the best massage I've had there.

I think Vicky is Victoria. She goes away and comes back. She does not live in the UK but works when she is here for a month or so.

Online sparkus

And how much did you pay? Small details, I know.

Offline Kraken001

Anyone seen Alice or Sandra? Were they favourable?

Offline walky

No point visiting this place. its lost its charm. It used to be one of the highly rated places in London. The Joanna and Vicky have moved on.

Offline Hansolo69

It's very poor,  used to be a few decent Polish places in the area.   Gina was very good.   
Now sadly it appears to be mostly Chinese or Thai. 

Offline Hotshots76

Never ever seen a Chinese woman whilst there.

Offline Love2come

Offline Love2come

Place well reviewed on Hall Lane Chingford. Just wanted to state that there’s been a large turn over of masseuses recently and I’ve seen them all i think. But met Vicky yesterday from Czech Republic and she blew me away. She was in a dressing gown and looked rough as fuck when I arrived and she had no warning I was coming. I thought I made a bollocks. Got in the room she said she would be a couple of minutes and when she walked back in I was shocked. Absolute weapon of a woman. Large bolt ons but body arse legs spit on, and on top of that she gave the naughtiest massage I’ve ever had. Opted for body to body. She was simulating riding me, standing behind her rubbing her tits whilst she wanked me against her arse cheeks and more. Great attitude too. Said only here for another week or so. I’m away and can’t go again absolutely gutted. Hope she returns.
Looks like Vicky is working today