Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rheya - Salford M5  (Read 972 times)

8 review(s) for Rheya (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online manfox

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £140 no extras

Comms: Perfect over text, polite and professional. Agreed a time and she asked me to ring when I was parked up for directions to get to her place.

Location: Smart flat in Salford, free parking opposite or in retail park. This flat had the cleanest bathroom I had ever seen when visiting a WG, I was well impressed and I have to say this makes a real difference to me when considering her cleanliness which was top notch.

Physical: Profile pics are accurate, really lean body and this girl works out. Small boobs which suit her shape. Facially she is attractive with short hair but she is not a stunner. Someone mentioned she looks like Sandra Bullock but she doesnt. Very petite.

Personality: Her english is great and I got on with her really well. She would be great company to go and have a coffee and chat (not that I would pay for that). She came across as intelligent and interesting.

Services: The best kisser I have ever had. NigelF you would love this girl. It was constant passionate kissing througout, dfk just perfect. I will only give RO to squeaky clean girls who have a very tidy pussy and she does. Great OWO which nearly had me coming pretty quick and she doesnt offer CIM. Enthusiastic, GFE  like sex, she really gets into you and its quite intense.

No clockwatcher and I must have overstayed by around 20mins as time just flew by.

Return: I really enjoyed this meet but the price and lack of CIM may deter a return visit. I would definitely recommend seeing her though.

Offline NigelF

Services: The best kisser I have ever had. NigelF you would love this girl. It was constant passionate kissing througout, dfk just perfect.

Noted, thanks for the tip off  :hi:

Offline Zangief

FFS, 2 people now have called me out on the Sandra comment. I was clearly talking bullocks. I did go for a second visit and would prob agree - but I do think she looks fit and so far her service is very consistent.