Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lifestyle Parties - Sittingbourne  (Read 2380 times)

2 review(s) for LGP Gangbang Parties (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

cheekychapito

Daytime 12 to 2.
£80
External Link/Members Only

I have previously attended a LSP in the past in Hastings and decided to return as it was local and wanted to reacquaint myself with Marie, main hostess.

You really need a car to access this location and the lack of a postcode doesn't help but pre-party email explained all. Thankfully I have been to this venue before so I knew how to get there. Literally middle of nowhere.

Was greeted by Marie on door and paperwork was done. Inside the guys gathered, some mingled, some didn't. I got chatting to a couple of chaps.

Marie is a pint sized fuck machine really tight body, nice pert tits and and arse. If you like them petit you will like Marie. Colette is a buxom blonde milf. Those big boobies are wonderful. Anne was a dark haired bbw milf.

All in all there were about 20 blokes there, didn't really count but there was a fair few but no more than that. Decent atmosphere and quite good sharing, only a couple of hoggers.

Can only speak for myself. Got head from Marie a good few times when she was getting fucked in various positions. One funny moment when she was being DVP and sucking me and let my cock out of her mouth and it the guy underneath on the forehead. I had a turn in DVP below and gorged on those pert titties while we filled her. Tried to fuck her back after but to be fair after a few DVPs, you know, lol. It's actually amazing that someone so small in frame can take that kind of stretching.

Only managed a blowjob from Anne as she was quite busy every time I tried to get some lol.

Had some lovely oral from colette before having her on her back legs again at my body. Some lovely deep strokes and pummelling until I emptied a load so big the condom was hanging down to my knees.

Great party, well organised and well worth the price of admission. Lots of sucking, fucking and both colette and Marie did DVP.

BigBoi1955

A 10 to 1 ratio for a two hour straight party/gangbang is IMHO much too high. I believe they are a well established outfit so must be doing something right.

cheekychapito

It wasn't 10/1. I mean 21 into 3 is 7 and to be fair not everyone seemed to want to play. Saw a few guys just watching or pump, dump and leave. But if you're looking for  more intimate then probably not the party for you. I don't think I was being particularly greedy and i got my monies worth.