Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexiblonde! Incall Isle of Dogs  (Read 2897 times)

31 review(s) for sexiblonde! (25 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline dryanse8

Sexiblonde!  £150 1hr  Incall  Isle of Dogs

External Link/Members Only

No green light but as the number was up I sent a text and got a reply. Time arranged and post code given.

Oldish block of flats on quiet road on the Isle of Dogs. Nice enough and very spacious inside. Good quality bathroom with a nice shower and plenty of clean towels.

Requested a secretary outfit with no underwear. Dressed as desired with nice red soles heels. Typical sexy Polish blonde. The photos are highly representative of the young lady. Height is as stated. Services too.

Freshly showered I made my way to the bedroom and had a brief chat with the lady. Seems young and was fairly demure/submissive. Light FK developed into full on DFK with plenty of tongue action from both parties. Lots of groping and fondling with her fairly large breasts straining against her shirt. Pulled her onto her back and spread nice slender legs apart to lick and suck at her pussy. Clean and shaven, spent a while giving her RO with the odd bit of rimming. Allows light fingering too.
Decided to free her breasts for some sucking on her nipples before more DFK and she gave me some OWO. Wet and sloppy, going deep when asked and then kept at it. I fingered her pussy as she bounced her nose off my navel. Plenty of warm tongue action on my balls in the process. Onto 69 with her on top, she kept at it for as long as I wanted and I had to stop licking her out a few times when she went nuts deep with her mouth. Very good skills with almost no hands. Asked for a hat and she mounted me in CG first, quite happy to ride me and her pussy felt tight.
Pulled her down towards me and I held her close so I could thrust hard up into her which felt great. Onto Doggy next after I rimmed her arse while she played with her clit. Her body is tight and I alternated between holding her hips to go deep into her from behind and fingering her arsehole. Stifled moans as we heard her flat mate enter the flat. Didn't see or hear them after that. Flipped her over for Mish and held her legs up on my shoulders as I fucked her nice and hard. No trying to limit the depth of my strokes and I pounded her hard until I filled the bag.

A brief moment of uncertainty when I pulled out. There was a plenty of white at her pussy mouth! Condom fully checked and relief that it had not split. She was just very creamy and told me that she was enjoying herself! Phew!

Clean up and a chat then more DFK and some OWO. I had booked her with the express intention of cumming in her mouth (she looks cute in the photos and is so in the flesh) but I was spent by now and time was moving on. Asked if I wanted another shower but I declined. Left satisfied and unnoticed.

Physically, exactly what you see in her few photos. Sexy little blonde Pole. Slim figure with large, soft breasts. 8/10
Services, delivered as advertised. Good OWO and DT. Sex was enthusiastic and can take a pounding. Not sure about Anal but her arse looks great. 8/10
DFK, could do it all day. 8/10
VFM, would be better at £120 but no complaints from me. Got what I wanted in the short term (no CIM was my choice as she was a really satisfying shag). 8/10

The returning flat mate might be a concern for some. She said she shares with a bloke who is not in the business. Didn't bother me and I'd probably hate/love to be him as I'd spend most of my time trying to shag her.

Nice girl. Recommended.

Offline Mark1

Sounds very good that is apart from the price. Have been looking for a new person to visit since Sexy Vicky Babe left. Will do a review if I do visit her.

Offline dryanse8

I returned to see Sexiblonde! Another positive experience so I have tagged it onto my initial review.
Mind-blowing oral session.
I messaged Sexiblonde! for availability and in the course of the messages I asked if she'd swallow.
She replied that she would. For an extra £50. The hour booking was sealed.
Same flat, same nice facilities. She was dressed in white shirt, black leather pencil skirt and high heels. Still facially very beautiful with a lovely smile.
Showered after some DFK and then I returned to the bedroom to enjoy the view of Sexiblonde! before some more DFK.
Started with RO. Clean, fresh and shaved. She held my head down as I swirled my tongue over her clit and slid a couple of fingers into her. She was nice and wet by this point too.
Now for OWO on me. Light sucking soon developed into full-on deepthroat, gagging, light face-fucking, her tongue up and down my shaft, licking and sucking my balls and casually swiping around my arse before choking herself on my cock again.
I pulled her on top of me for 69 and licked her out, occasionally rimming her while she worked my cock with her mouth. She was quite comfortable in letting me fuck her mouth and took requests well. Fucking her throat hard in deepthroat was quite a highlight. My cock was drenched in her saliva by this point and I was close to the edge. I asked Sexiblonde to really go for it as I worked her pussy with my tongue and fingers. As I started to cum in her mouth I asked to deepthroat me which she did without hesitation. By now I had my tongue and fingers in her pussy plus another finger in her arse. Felt amazing as I pumped a couple of week's worth of cum into her throat, her lips firmly clamped onto the base of my cock. Then Sexiblonde! Deepthroated me up and down for about a minute with incredible traction so she sucked me absolutely dry. She the. Showed me a mouthful of white lake before swallowing it effortlessly and smiling.
There was plenty of time (about 20mins) left on the booking but I was totally empty and there was no need for a second round after that. We chatted on the bed before I made my exit.

Sexiblonde! looked amazing and kissed passionately. The oral was fantastic and the throatpie/swallow was genuinely sensational. My cock barely left her mouth for nearly half an hour! Will live long in the memory that.

In total, £150 + £50 for Swallow. Worth every penny.

Recommended again.