Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess_ela_4u  (Read 4892 times)

1 review(s) for _princess_ela_4u_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

ChickenandChips

Saw Ela last week (seen her quite a few times), walking distance from Aldgate station

Positives
Lovely girl with great tits
Proper DFK  :yahoo:
Nice owo
Two pops, with a professional massage inbetween rounds

Negative
The flat decoration is crap - on the flipside comfy bed and shower has hot water

External Link/Members Only

Offline adindas

Offline Illya Kurakin

Saw Ela last week (seen her quite a few times), walking distance from Aldgate station

Positives
Lovely girl with great tits
Proper DFK  :yahoo:
Nice owo
Two pops, with a professional massage inbetween rounds

Negative
The flat decoration is crap - on the flipside comfy bed and shower has hot water

With some glowing recommendations from this site and lots of (possibly legit) AW feedback, why is she so inexpensive (back in Whitechapel this week I have seen)?

grandmaster-ram-rod

With some glowing recommendations from this site and lots of (possibly legit) AW feedback, why is she so inexpensive (back in Whitechapel this week I have seen)?

some of the very good EE girls can be only £80 per hour , it is the going  rate for them and they seem to be happy with it

Offline punk

yes seen her once, tells some good stories about working in restaurants in the past,cant say that she does not put effort into it but she see's a lot of punters, i was her eighth and she was tired, nice pair of outstanding tits,curvy body, just off vallance road if i remember correctly, ground floor flat at that time.

Offline Urban_G

How old is she or do you think she is? I swear she once had a face pic which showed her to be much older than the pics suggest :unknown:

Does anyone have her PG pics?

Offline punk

How old is she or do you think she is? I swear she once had a face pic which showed her to be much older than the pics suggest :unknown:

Does anyone have her PG pics?

34 ish.

Offline lewishamguy

34 ish.

I think a bit more than that I'll remark her facial appearance 4 out of 10 :( if i'm honest but in terms of her body 7/10 saw her once although she provided  good services but didn't bother to return :)

Offline punk

I think a bit more than that I'll remark her facial appearance 4 out of 10 :( if i'm honest but in terms of her body 7/10 saw her once although she provided  good services but didn't bother to return :)

well i did see her a few years ago, but nice pair and pretty friendly, keep me waiting about 15 minutes. :thumbsdown:

Offline Urban_G

Cheers guys, you confirmed my suspicions.

Offline backofthenet

Vallance Road is where the Krays grew up. Don't know if that came up in conversation or not.....

Offline jDguy

Vallance Road is where the Krays grew up. Don't know if that came up in conversation or not.....

Yes indeed Kray twins grew up there but I'm sure they didn't punt through AW or any established agency ;)

Offline webpunter

Yes indeed Kray twins grew up there but I'm sure they didn't punt through AW or any established agency ;)
Imagine if the twins were on the forum.  J999 could search out the scum-bags on UKP.  Then it's over to the 'KT'