Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Real Hot Nottingham  (Read 1504 times)

110 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (99 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vincent Law

External Link/Members Only

Okay saw her earlier in the evening today for 30min booking. Text her to confirm time and was told to call when I arrive. Took a train from boring Leicester to Nottingham.

Its been a long time since I punted in the UK so I was extremely nervous when walking from the station to her place. Called her and got no response. Called her a couple of times and also send her messages to let her know I was in front of her building. Still no response/reply. And I didn't have a plan b. I felt the worse because I have seen a negative review about her being a time waster. It was only when i send  a text informing her I was coming all the way from Leicester that I got a reply saying to wait 5min. I then got a call from a lady with kind of a deep not friendly voice giving me her door no. I was hoping this lady on the phone  isn't the  barbie I was about to see. I later find out from barbie the lady was  a friend that does her booking/calls for her. Knock on her door and she opened it with a big smile  which I like. Even though I was nervous she put me at ease. She went to work sucking on by big cock and balls. I then  return the favour by eating her sweet ass and pussy. Ending up banging her  missionary until I shot my load.

A friendly girl who I recommend.  I felt much better after seeing her.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:04:58 pm by Vincent Law »

Offline Space Invader

Been trying to contact her all day with text and phone calls - no response ! Looks like a visit To Chelsea Hart is needed tomorrow

Offline rhub9

Been trying to contact her all day with text and phone calls - no response ! Looks like a visit To Chelsea Hart is needed tomorrow

When I saw her last week, she mentioned she'd be leaving for Leicester soon. Sad news indeed.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
When I saw her last week, she mentioned she'd be leaving for Leicester soon. Sad news indeed.

Would be useful if you’d review your experience and info