Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Grace Nottingham incall  (Read 2223 times)

28 review(s) for AVA-GRACE (26 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Thracian

External Link/Members Only

Having gone tits up for my main booking with another wg that morning, arranged to meet Ava for a 1 hour incall in Nottingham on Saturday for £160

Arranged by phone/text that morning and made a booking on AW, met up with her early afternoon.

Easy enough location to get to as has been previously mentioned in other reviews, paperwork sorted on arrival.

Ava is just like her pics, nice size 6/8 nice toned legs & body, nice perky tits, pretty face, believe she had one of those invisalign braces on her lower teeth - only reason I mention that is that might appeal to some with a schoolgirl fetish.

She was wearing a nice red corset type thing, tiny little string thong and matching red fishnets - don't really care much for fishnets but looked good in them, mentioned about her arse looking amazing and she bent over and told me to worship it, so duly did, along with her legs and her feet, though I don't believe its on her likes I thought I'd give her a rimming and she didn't object when my tongue went into that tiny little ass, slid a finger in to her pussy which was nice and wet and quite tight.

Moved in to 69 and more RO and rimming, OWO as well, nice and deep, quite sloppy, spitting and wanking, lots of moaning, so far so good.
Bit of tie and tease, then on with the jacket then moved in to reverse CG, great technique confirmed her pussy was nice and tight, on to doggy, mish and ended up finishing in the bag balls deep, just what the doctor ordered.

Cleaned up, had a bit of a chat and was on my way quite satisfied and set up for the day.

Would probably return but it is at the absolute upper limit for me at £160 ph

Online badsin

Must be 7 or 8 years since I saw Ava :dash: good review :hi:

Offline HailWood

Maybe 7 or 8 months since I saw Ava  :dash: Time to see her again; good to hear she's on form after her break.

Online badsin

Maybe 7 or 8 months since I saw Ava  :dash: Time to see her again; good to hear she's on form after her break.

Ave introduced me to her sister....  :hi:  never returned to Ava :dash:

Offline m@rk

Have been plannimg a return but now you mention her sister?? Is she on aw?

Offline HailWood

Her “sister” - are you speaking of someone I’ve met  ;)

Online badsin

Her “sister” - are you speaking of someone I’ve met  ;)

Think so, that was a crazy year or so :hi:

Offline HailWood

Think so, that was a crazy year or so :hi:
And very expensive  :D
 :hi:

Offline Yankinlondon

Advertising £200 per hour now.

Online badsin

Change of location, change of fee :hi:

Offline Thracian

Thanks guys, can still picture her riding the fuck out of me so I would say she's on good form yeah, shame she's off touring now though.

Do they do duos?  :D 

vw

I wonder if Hype caused that?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Yankinlondon

I wonder if Hype caused that?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She hasn't had AW feedback since Nov 2017!  Perhaps she's seeing regs only.  Weird to tour and not get any new feedback.

Offline Thracian

Made an AW booking with her and she's not accepted it but still went ahead with the meet, not sure what is going on there.

£200ph is ridiculous, 160 is borderline

vw

She hasn't had AW feedback since Nov 2017!  Perhaps she's seeing regs only.  Weird to tour and not get any new feedback.

still lots of hype surrounding her though without Aw feedback, even mike heard she is on good form since her break, that in itself shows how far hype can go.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Jack Sinn

I wouldn’t be surprised if the new price tag stuck after her recent string of positives on here. For that price you’ll find me with Woofie instead though

Offline HailWood

Ava told me a while ago that her touring price was higher to cover the additional costs of her tour accommodation and travel. Her local price remained at £160ph at the time. This may change but that’s her prerogative just as our choice to see or not see is ours.  :hi:
PS - I agree with Jack;
Both of these young women have given me great services in the past but at £200 I’d pick Woofie for her enormous range of “capabilities”.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 07:30:34 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online GSR-MAN

So who's the sister?.........or am I missing a joke somewhere.

Offline Simon_9000

Ava told me a while ago that her touring price was higher to cover the additional costs of her tour accommodation and travel. Her local price remained at £160ph at the time. This may change but that’s her prerogative just as our choice to see or not see is ours.  :hi:
PS - I agree with Jack;
Both of these young women have given me great services in the past but at £200 I’d pick Woofie for her enormous range of “capabilities”.

+1 from my previous visit. Nottingham incalls are £160ph.

Online badsin

So who's the sister?.........or am I missing a joke somewhere.

Sisters a right minger, you wouldn't like her :hi:

Offline HailWood

Online GSR-MAN

Sisters a right minger, you wouldn't like her

Greedy fuckers lol

Online badsin

Greedy fuckers lol

Pulling your pisser matey. Use some key words in the search facility, top right, and the answer should become clear  :hi:

Offline Jinx

Hello Badsin me ol’ correspondent. Of course I know to whom you allude. Saw a couple of pictures that she had shot only last week. Still looks incredible. I never did see her but I want to more than ever know.
Best,
Jinx