Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SensualSizzlinShorty- Winchester, TOFTT  (Read 3432 times)

2 review(s) for BritishSensualShorty (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cakerusk

This review is for the SP linked below. She had been on my HL for a while, but for some reason i haven't contacted her.I see that she has been discussed here but there is no review apart from a comment suggesting that she was very good and another forum, which gave an impression it could turn out to be a bad one.

This time i was logged in AW and saw her being available and just texted her to see what her response will be and what followed was a very very good punt.

External Link/Members Only

Communication was very good. Contacted her via text the previous day,  time and date agreed. Confirmed on the day of the meet again. Asked about the services provided and agreed for OWO, obviously sex :rolleyes: and CIM/Facials to end with. £100 for 30 mins booking.

The venue was in a hotel. Discreet and gave proper instructions. Had no problem finding her room. Got inside the room and there were no surprises. The lady behind the door was the same girl in the picture. Pretty, slim lady, about 5'3"- 5'5" tall, blonde shoulder length hair and probably in her mid to late 20s, though i am not very good at guessing.

The moment i entered, she started hugging me and kissing me, dove straight into deep FK with tongue action. I don't do DFK with SP but I wasn't given the chance to stop her but she realised that and stopped herself. Paperwork sorted and then again she started kissing my necks and her hands already were wandering around my groin strocking my cock. In no time i was ready for the action.

She got down on her knees and took off my shorts, then started a very good blowjob with loads of ball licking and deep throating with good eye contact. I sat myself on the edge of the sofa with her on her knees sucking me for atleast 10 mins. Then on with the condom and like her profile states, reverse cowgirl is her fav. It was an amazing view, her nicely shaped butt bouncing on my cock.

She then went on the sofa and bent forward for a doggy action. I pulled her hair back while i fucked her from the back, and i genuinely believed she was enjoying it as much as i did. Then i pinned her face down on the back rest of sofa as i fucked real hard, standing, not letting her breathe for a while and letting her to gasp air for few sec whilst slapping her butt giving some nice handprints. This lasted for about 10 minutes and i knew i was about to explode but i wanted to paint her pretty face.

Off goes the condom, she gets down onto her knees and follows a vigorous sucking, deepthroat with loads of saliva drooling down. All the time giving me that sexy look. I held her head with her hair and started fucking her face and that was too much for me. I was about to explode and asked her where do you want it. She looked at me and said, " give me your cum all over my face". I obliged by painting her already messed up(messed up make-ups) face with a huge load. She then sucked me dry till the last drop.

Cleaned ourself up, had a small chat and i was on my way home with springs on my feet.

All in all and very good punt. Her photos are acurate, boobs are small but natural (i am not a fan of big boobs anyway). States she is local to areas around winchester and definitely is  British.

Verdict:Recommended
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 12:59:17 pm by hundrung »

Offline time2play

Thanks for the review. She looks hot!
The 30 minutes price has always put me off but I'll add her to the hotlist anyway.
Is the hotel in or out of town?

Offline WhackDaddy

Shame she's out my area but she does look hot. :thumbsup:

Offline Derrick101

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

She's been on my hotlist a while now. Even more incentive to see her !

Offline cakerusk

Thanks for the review. She looks hot!
The 30 minutes price has always put me off but I'll add her to the hotlist anyway.
Is the hotel in or out of town?

It was out of town, hotel in services in A road.

Offline aronteo

I also saw her a short while ago. Like someone else wrote in another thread about her, I did not click with her either - it is subjective of course, but her general attitude (although quite good) came across as somewhat artificial (I repeat, just a personal feeling).

As for the rest, she is a bit more 'plumpy' compared to the pictures  (although she is by no means fat). Her skin was the major disappointment for me, as it is not as smooth as some of the pics in her profile appear to suggest (I have a preference for smooth skin...).

Late 20s in terms of age seems the accurate estimate to me. Small boobs, but natural.

I would personally give her a neutral review, and I will not go back to see her.

Offline DrConners

I also saw her a short while ago. Like someone else wrote in another thread about her, I did not click with her either - it is subjective of course, but her general attitude (although quite good) came across as somewhat artificial (I repeat, just a personal feeling).

As for the rest, she is a bit more 'plumpy' compared to the pictures  (although she is by no means fat). Her skin was the major disappointment for me, as it is not as smooth as some of the pics in her profile appear to suggest (I have a preference for smooth skin...).

Late 20s in terms of age seems the accurate estimate to me. Small boobs, but natural.

I would personally give her a neutral review, and I will not go back to see her.

Put up a review - after reading your post she's about to get deleted off my hot list.

If you get time I mean  :hi:

Offline aronteo

exical

I had arranged a meet with this lady earlier this week to take place on Saturday (Yesterday) via the email system on AdultWork, she replied saying "Yes sure thing. Have it down. I will see you on Saturday then xx".

I text her via the number provided on her mobile a couple of hours before the meet however I did not have any kind of a response. Shame really as this was going to be my first punt, I was really looking forward to the experience. I assumed that communication would have been better should the lady's circumstances have changed.

I am going to be honest, I did feel a little gutted. Should have known better..  :dash:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 11:55:22 am by exical »

Offline Derrick101

I had arranged a meet with this lady earlier this week to take place on Saturday (Yesterday) via the email system on AdultWork, she replied saying "Yes sure thing. Have it down. I will see you on Saturday then xx".

I text her via the number provided on her mobile a couple of hours before the meet however I did not have any kind of a response. Shame really as this was going to be my first punt, I was really looking forward to the experience. I assumed that communication would have been better should the lady's circumstances have changed.

I am going to be honest, I did feel a little gutted. Should have known better..  :dash:

Thanks BB, It would be good for you to break your reviewing duck with this experience  :hi:

Offline DrConners

If your new to punting BBear I'm afraid this sort of thing tends to happen alot. I mean you can't blame a WG 100% as obvs they have a life outside of selling their snatches  :sarcastic:

But yeah, absolutely no excuse for not keeping you informed - I bet you would have been happier if she has just texted you back "Sorry babe, somethings come up - another time!" ect ect

Sounds like a fucking dozy cow  :wackogirl: - Give her another shot & let us know how you get on. Bear in mind this is an open forum & there's loads of dobbers on here running to a whore to let her know she's got a mention.

Look forward to you hopefully making some more contributions in the future  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Certainly nice looking..
poor communications a big fat  :thumbsdown:

Really off putting  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

exical

If your new to punting BBear I'm afraid this sort of thing tends to happen alot. I mean you can't blame a WG 100% as obvs they have a life outside of selling their snatches  :sarcastic:

But yeah, absolutely no excuse for not keeping you informed - I bet you would have been happier if she has just texted you back "Sorry babe, somethings come up - another time!" ect ect

Sounds like a fucking dozy cow  :wackogirl: - Give her another shot & let us know how you get on. Bear in mind this is an open forum & there's loads of dobbers on here running to a whore to let her know she's got a mention.

Look forward to you hopefully making some more contributions in the future  :hi:

Hello,

Thank you for the response.

Yes of course any sort of message would have been okay with me, even if it was at such short notice.

So what I have done is emailed her through AW to try and rearrange sometime in the near future and I'll let you know how things go.

Fingers crossed this time around.

B :drinks:

exical

Hello,

I hope that you are all well.

So guess what? I managed to to arrange my first punt (an outcall) with SensualSizzlinShorty. I'll post a review later on today.

I'll have to say I think this lady has ruined all my expectations of punting, yes it was that bad....oh and painful it's a wonder I didn't end up with a tooth stuck in my penis due to the OWO (yes there was blood when I checked my bell end).

I've got to run a few errands this morning but will be sure to post the review up later on this afternoon. :scare:

Kind regards,

B

Offline cakerusk

Its a shame that you had a bad time, as i had a good time with her and i feel sorry for you.

And yes, a review is a most!!

Offline aronteo

Hello,

So guess what? I managed to to arrange my first punt (an outcall) with SensualSizzlinShorty. I'll post a review later on today.

I'll have to say I think this lady has ruined all my expectations of punting, yes it was that bad....oh and painful it's a wonder I didn't end up with a tooth stuck in my penis due to the OWO (yes there was blood when I checked my bell end).

I've got to run a few errands this morning but will be sure to post the review up later on this afternoon. :scare:

Kind regards,

B

Hey man, sorry to hear that. I had a bad experience with her as well (and posted a review a short while ago).

She is one to avoid.  :thumbsdown:  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Hello,

And we are still waiting for your review Exical. I suspect several of us are as normally I may have had a punt here after the OPs positive. Your contribution is needed. Thanks. :hi: