Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet ‘n’ Petite - Edinburgh  (Read 2107 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Forthports

External Link/Members Only

Lots of reviews of Nicole on here but worth another one I guess so punters can be kept up to date with service levels.

I’ve seen Nicole a few times over the years for her sensual body to body massage and happy ending service which she is bloody good at - lots of teasing and edging. On this occasion, feeling optimistic after recent success I went for full service.

Nicole has a flat within walking distance of the city centre. Physically she’s tiny and toned. A few guys have been disappointed with her facially but I think she’s pretty in a girl next door way and there’s nothing artificial about her which I like. I’d say she must be late 30’s now.

Shower to start then a lengthy body to body massage to get my engine revving. At some point Nicole applied a condom with her mouth and after a few minutes enjoying that I suggested 69. Really enjoyed this. After about ten minutes we were both getting close (I certainly was) so I asked her to jump on board. A few minutes more of pumping and grinding with deep French kissing and it was all over. Felt bloody terrific.

Quick cuddle and a chat then I had a shower again. I like the way she stays with you, naked, while you get dressed rather than bugger off to check texts, make a coffee etc it feels like you get her full attention for the hour.

So, £130 for an hour with a very skilled professional who knows her way around a man’s body and does a very good impression of enjoying herself as much as you are. I’ll definitely return.