Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melodey-Maison - Portsmouth  (Read 2072 times)

9 review(s) for Melodey-Maison (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

jameshall

Must see this girl- looks like a complete chav (just how I like it), is friendly and very dirty- Anal, rimming, swallowing. I do think she loves sex.

Fucking her in the arse looking out of her window onto the harbour (when she  had a flat on the coast) was great (was worried all the way home, someone would have taken a pic off me!!!).

Originally, use to do over- nighters at £600- now not so silly.

External Link/Members Only

Offline purple_t

She's been on my HL forever, wish I'd seen her before her prices were sky high but think I will have to make an exception and see her. £180 isn't so bad when you consider anal, swallow etc all included in the price, so will just have to make the most of those services! Rates work out a bit cheaper for longer bookings so may just go down that route and tick some kinks off of my bucket list while I'm at it

jameshall

She's been on my HL forever, wish I'd seen her before her prices were sky high but think I will have to make an exception and see her. £180 isn't so bad when you consider anal, swallow etc all included in the price, so will just have to make the most of those services! Rates work out a bit cheaper for longer bookings so may just go down that route and tick some kinks off of my bucket list while I'm at it

I think she is worth it still BUT  bare in mind, I saw about 2 years ago and still seemed fresh then (even texted back a day before a booking to confirm I was still coming- I had booked a month ago (seem customer satisfaction was high on her list)- now looking at her new profile and blogs, and the price increase, I feel she will not be as good- if she was local I would see her again but now is too much of a trek.

Offline Zimbaman

Not sure I understand this. Is this review for a provider you saw 2 years ago?

Offline Js12299

Offline Derrick101

Offline nigel4498

Is this really a review  :unknown:

Well it's certainly lacking in detail that's for sure.

Offline Zimbaman

Well it's certainly lacking in detail that's for sure.

A lot can change in 2 years too...

Offline DrConners

A lot can change in 2 years too...

Yup - she's now sporting 'Predator dredds'  :D  :sarcastic:

Offline downthehatch

£220 for a 45min duo seems good value to me? I am certainly considering....