Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite-Jessica - Earl's court  (Read 9046 times)

50 review(s) for Elite-Jessica (40 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

jameshall

I will keep this short. Fucking gorgeous and pure firth- up for anything- cum swallowing, rimming, ATM, watersports, etc but when I saw her at the end of the day - still clean (and I rimmed her despite her arse being fucked senseless earlier)

The sort of girl you see on TV and say I have no chance.

Only bad point is her butt implants- did not need them and is a small girl and- bloody expensive  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rotherham

She still does watersports then? It's no longer on her preferences.

Don't think the budget could stretch to her sadly.

STAR-LORD

I will keep this short. Fucking gorgeous and pure firth- up for anything- cum swallowing, rimming, ATM, watersports, etc but when I saw her at the end of the day - still clean (and I rimmed her despite her arse being fucked senseless earlier)

The sort of girl you see on TV and say I have no chance.

Only bad point is her butt implants- did not need them and is a small girl and- bloody expensive  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Incall at Earl's court? And how long was the booking?

Offline zinger

She is an absolute gem of a WG!

Bloody expensive but you get what you pay for and in this case, a completely filthy up-for-anything cum guzzler!

She is really nice and friendly between bouts too..

I know I haven't reviewed her as I saw her quite a while back (prior to account setup).

@OP - Quick Q.. did you need to ask to be rimmed or did she just do it? First time she was all about it for me but not the second two times.. I think if I go back I will ask her for it specifically..

jameshall

Incall at Earl's court? And how long was the booking?
yes incall at Earl’s Court and one hour

STAR-LORD

yes incall at Earl’s Court and one hour

Thank you kindly for your reply.  :thumbsup:

Offline Honestperv

I paid for access to her private gallery, and she looks a lot bigger than in the pics posted here. Not fat, but certainly not all toned like you see here.

Offline delta69

I paid for access to her private gallery, and she looks a lot bigger than in the pics posted here. Not fat, but certainly not all toned like you see here.
Would you say her tummy is toned or curvy? 

Offline alpharius

Is it it bum implants or a Brazilian butt lift she has? Thanks for the review

jameshall

Is it it bum implants or a Brazilian butt lift she has? Thanks for the review

To tell you the true- I did not know there were different types- but chatting to her, think they were implants- but don't quote me

jameshall

toned- she ain't fat and have seen enough BBW

Offline alpharius

To tell you the true- I did not know there were different types- but chatting to her, think they were implants- but don't quote me
Implant is just that. You'll see and feel the outline. BBL is a fat transfer, gives the big bubblebutt but ultimately natural. As far as I can tell, it's a BBL. Doesn't bother me, I like either, preferably both

Offline Honestperv

Can't remember (but she doesn't have a belly, I would have remembered that).

But she does have a noticeably bigger waist than you see in these pics. Verging on love handles. A small difference for some but definitely enough to change my mind about seeing her (especially for £300).

Offline OakTree

I saw her when she first came on the scene in Manchester five or six years ago, she was very popular in a very short space of time. Then she was working for an agency and only 160 an hour. I come down to London now and again and have been tempted but to be honest to me her rates now are something I just wouldn’t go to.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Can't remember (but she doesn't have a belly, I would have remembered that).

But she does have a noticeably bigger waist than you see in these pics. Verging on love handles. A small difference for some but definitely enough to change my mind about seeing her (especially for £300).

£350/hr more like

Offline josephsmith965

Her AW profile seems to have disappeared  :(

Offline Bootymann

Her AW profile seems to have disappeared  :(
I hope it’s temperory ,she is my favourite looks wise

Offline Sinz

I hope it’s temperory ,she is my favourite looks wise

Still waiting for you to break your duck  :rolleyes:

Offline DrToad

Yes an amazing fuck! Great body too. Absolutely loves anal.

Offline Sinz

Yes an amazing fuck! Great body too. Absolutely loves anal.
Oh sure we believe you MrLeech

Offline king tarzan

Another woman who a while back must of been naturally hot!!
Totally looks a joke by becoming a plastic joke now..
Money well wasted!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Wrong :thumbsdown:

I mean money well wasted on herself in my opinion to look like what she looks now

Offline josephsmith965

I don't think there's any point in debating her VFM in terms of looks - you're either into that fake barbie doll look (like me) or it does nothing for you.

The main reason that this apparent retirement is to be lamented is her service - again, it is not everyone's cup of tea, but if you are looking for a submissive PSE who is up for absolutely *anything* and goes at it with gusto and with not a minute of wasted time, she is/was absolutely incredible. I only punt occasionally, but am always after the same thing, and have never had as good before or since my two meets with her.

Offline Anadin

I mean money well wasted on herself in my opinion to look like what she looks now

Yeah I know what you meant and you're wrong  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Yeah I know what you meant and you're wrong  :lol:

Each to there own

Offline Bootymann

Her profile is back on but with £400 P/H now  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

Her profile is back on but with £400 P/H now  :wacko: :wacko:

Another trog commanding ridiculous hourly rate..

Offline josephsmith965

Although the profile is back, the pictures are gone and it specifies her 'last dates', so I guess she must be retiring and bumping her prices accordingly. I'd pay it for one last go, but unfortunately I won't be in London this week  :(

Offline alpharius

Maybe has a partner or got outed

Offline London_987

I did see her briefly walking past Oxford Street a few months back. She looks like an average lady in my opinion. Money better spent elsewhere for sure.

Offline Js12299

Great review thanks!
So she is on a break now?