Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Missninarose  (Read 671 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mushnewt

External Link/Members Only

First time review and I've decided to do for all the girls I've seen since starting 6 months ago.
Nina is my joint favourite of the 6 girls I've seen.

Comms
She put a bid of £90 for a reverse booking. I asked for a face pic and she sent one, no stunner but also quite pretty and definitely do-able.
Texts and phone calls all very good and clear. Told me by text I could come early so I did.

Looks
Not bad carrying a bit of weight but in a sexy way. Nice arse and skin was nice. She was very clean down below and looked like she had put some effort in to get ready.

Venue
Her house in a very secure and absolutely no chance of some hoodie doing you over. I'd have been happy to live there. House itself was just normal. Bedroom was big and she had come dine with me on, it felt like you were going to see a fuck buddy (if such things exist).

Personallity
Nice girl, dead easy to get on with. Possibly a bit too chatty and felt like she wanted lots of advice about life in general. Especially how to pay tax on her earnings. Felt like you were talking to an old mate.

Service

Can't complain. Started with OWO, she got her full kit off straight away. 69 for a bit, she had a very clean and good looking pussy, she was very responsive to this and let me finger her arse at the same time.
Bit of a fuck, splash down in her face. Pretty good. Had a chat for 20 mins and then the sequel. No rushing and very happy.

Overall, I think I'll go back when I have tried out a few more first.

Don't think this is a soft review, it's honest.

Offline cash2spare

External Link/Members Only

First time review and I've decided to do for all the girls I've seen since starting 6 months ago.
Nina is my joint favourite of the 6 girls I've seen.

Comms
She put a bid of £90 for a reverse booking. I asked for a face pic and she sent one, no stunner but also quite pretty and definitely do-able.
Texts and phone calls all very good and clear. Told me by text I could come early so I did.

Looks
Not bad carrying a bit of weight but in a sexy way. Nice arse and skin was nice. She was very clean down below and looked like she had put some effort in to get ready.

Venue
Her house in a very secure and absolutely no chance of some hoodie doing you over. I'd have been happy to live there. House itself was just normal. Bedroom was big and she had come dine with me on, it felt like you were going to see a fuck buddy (if such things exist).

Personallity
Nice girl, dead easy to get on with. Possibly a bit too chatty and felt like she wanted lots of advice about life in general. Especially how to pay tax on her earnings. Felt like you were talking to an old mate.

Service

Can't complain. Started with OWO, she got her full kit off straight away. 69 for a bit, she had a very clean and good looking pussy, she was very responsive to this and let me finger her arse at the same time.
Bit of a fuck, splash down in her face. Pretty good. Had a chat for 20 mins and then the sequel. No rushing and very happy.

Overall, I think I'll go back when I have tried out a few more first.

Don't think this is a soft review, it's honest.

really? lol she'll be the only wg that does lol you should have worked the advice into the fee and got a freebie  :D

wg's paying tax  :lol: next there will be such things a "fuck buddies"  ;)