Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Brierley Hill  (Read 4143 times)

Offline indian punter

So decided to try Thai massage in Brierley Hill today. Shop location is on back end of the high street so not too many people walk by.

Gave the shop a call this morning to book and got an slot for an hour and confirmed over the phone £40 for the hour. Time came and buzzed the door when arrived at the shop with door opening by magic, walked in and saw a lovey lady (There is a vivastreet add where pic of lady has been posted and I believe it was her). Was guided to the room and lay down.

Massage was really good and she found all my knots and worked on them very well, she gives a great massage can be very firm and soft, on to the last 15-20 mins, ask if I wanted sensual or normal handjob as this was my first time thought I’d go for the sensual which was £30 (normal hj is £20), she wiped me down in all areas concerned (back and front) and then requested I go on all fours and shove my ass up in the area... but once she began, it was really enjoyable. She gave a really good handjob with regular attention to my balls. She didn’t allow touching and was clothed throughout but since I have my face down and ass in the air couldn’t see much however the sensation was great.

One point that annoyed me was she went to her phone in the front every time it went off, went off around 3 times. I believe there is another lady working there also.

Sorry if this isn’t the best review, any questions let me know

Link: External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

Good afternoon  :hi: . Is this the Vivastreet advert your referring to:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline indian punter

Yes that’s the one!

Thanks for adding

STAR-LORD

Yes that’s the one!

Thanks for adding

Your quite welcome.  :hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline daveymagoo70

If you take the phone number off the website listed and put in WhatsApp you get a modern profile picture of Rita

Offline Stapler

These Thai's are finding new ways to up sell by the sounds of it!

It started off in the early days as an hours massage for £40 plus £10 for a happy ending.
Then they sussed out that punters wanted more so they offered to show their tits for a further tenner.

Moving on, the prices went up to £20 for a happy ending. Add a further £20 for B2B. Another up-sell for just a rub of their tits on the punters body up and down.

Now they want an extra tenner - up from £20 to £30 - for a 'sensual hj'

Whatever next?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1