Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsmallteen Hyde  (Read 1117 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline IAMBATMAN

xxsmallteen
External Link/Members Only
30min £70 no extras (think OWO is £20)

COMMS
all sorted the day before through AW comms were fine replied quickly, confirmation txt sent in the morning and a postcode given.

HER PLACE
residential not far from the cemetery small bed room but good enough.

HER
shes small really small and looks very young. her stats seem accurate except her tits i think there an E now facially shes attractively cute but tbh id probably avoid eye contact if i saw her on the street she looks that young.

ACTION
Id asked her to wear something and wed confirmed an hour prior but she didnt wear it she just had sweats on with not much effort. led me to the bedroom and asked what i wanted and i was only really interested in sex so she stripped of and lay on the bed while i went down on her she tasted nice no funky smells. she has a great body and her tits are alot better job than id expected. she got a johnny out for OW which was nice but not great. she lubed me up a bit and i slid in mish but she wouldnt let me get any rythem or go too deep and she was whinging i was too big and in doggy was even worse.
i tried going a little harder but she was pushing me back stopping me it just felt like i was fucking a bad parlor rom so its a negative from me piss poor service. a plus tho she is really tight  :lol:

Offline frankc

Very similar to my experience with this girl, a great body but a piss poor service, thanks for the review Pal.

Offline MrMog

Her shit service is why I still haven’t seen her, I want too but I just back out before booking