Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Felicity Fairchild, Canary Wharf  (Read 2527 times)

4 review(s) for felfair (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7462273) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ParkingArea

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to schedule some time with Felicity for some time, but our diaries haven't aligned.  However, I unexpectedly had an evening free, so I sent her a message, and she turned out to be available too.

Comms: Very good. She prefers whatsapp and email over AW, and is responsive and reliable.
Location: Upmarket hotel, Canary Wharf, easy to get in, no hassle with lifts, very anonymous.
Time: 1 hour (more like 1.5 hrs in total)
Cost: £200

If you like very thin girls with very small breasts, you won't find a better example than Felicity.  She's astonishingly thin and lean, but still strong.  She somehow manages to feel pretty solid despite being so tiny.  I would predict that for many she'd be just too thin, but I found her attractive.  It's 100% the girl in the pictures, both on AW and on her website.

She met me with a lot of enthusiasm, and a good hard snog.  She's very very talkative... a bit hyper, some might say a bit 'mad'.  I'm pretty introverted, and found it a bit much, but not off-putting, as once we got down to business she stopped chattering.  However, her enthusiasm and energy was pleasing - think bouncy tigger.

I won't bore you with the details, other than to say lots of kissing OWO and RO were delivered, with great mutual enjoyment, and I had a good time.  Definitely a true GFE. I particularly enjoyed her breasts, which are definitely the smallest I have experienced, yet managed to have a firmness and shape which was very rewarding.  She was clean and fresh, no evidence of drinking or smoking.

After we finished I stayed and chatted and cuddled for quite a while.  She's a very interesting person, and (in small doses) good company.

Overall, I enjoyed myself.  It's only the second time I've spent more than £150 on an hour on a WG, and I wouldn't say the service was £50 better, but I was keen to meet her and I'm glad I did.  I didn't feel such a connection that I would make her a regular, but if you like enthusiastic, very thin, very-small-breasted English girls, and £200 is within budget, I think you'd probably have fun.

Offline tantraman

This WG was already on my HL, as I need to tick off that almost anorexic body-form, which I'm finding unusually attractive :wacko: ... but thanks for the heads-up to Felicity's own website.

:drinks:

Online PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing - she’s been on my h/l for yonks; at one point her rates were insane  :wackogirl:

You’re a little hazy on the crucial details... was she actually a good fuck? I get that she was overall enthusiastic and would appreciate further intel, please. £200/hr isn’t entry-level :hi:

Offline ParkingArea

You’re a little hazy on the crucial details... was she actually a good fuck?

I can't help you there - I rarely fuck WGs, because I don't like condoms.  But everything else was very good.  I could speculate based on how into things she was, and how wet she got, but it would be pure speculation.  Sorry!

Online PLeisure

I can't help you there - I rarely fuck WGs, because I don't like condoms.  But everything else was very good.  I could speculate based on how into things she was, and how wet she got, but it would be pure speculation.  Sorry!
ah, OK - thanks for the clarification :)