Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 1041 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sundog247

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Smurf595 for his review of Lola which sealed the deal for me to see her for my first punt :rolleyes:

Comms: I called Lola, she answered and was very polite and said to confirm on the morning, which I did and received texts straight back with clear instructions to the location etc. All good so far. However I was running late and the rain was terrible so all traffic was moving very slowly, I called Lola to explain that I may be 15 mins late and she said no problem and thanks for letting her know.

Location: Nice central flat near broad street, easy to find and parking nearby. Clean flat and clean bathroom. The room was very dark though, I guess that's the point with massages? But I thought it would be nice have some light while you're talking and then dim the lights afterwards.. but no big deal. I guess as it was my first time I didn't know what to expect and I was very nervous!

Lola: I would describe as "cute", quite short, maybe mid 30's. Nice curvy body, extremely soft skin, natural breasts. She's very confident and funny in a cheeky way too.

The Punt: As mentioned I arrived late but Lola seemed ok with that as I kept her posted. I arrived at the flat all flustered, I was late, had to walk through the rain, nervous for being a punting virgin, apprehensive.. Lola seemed to sense all of this and took my jacket and sat me down and told me to breathe lol. She offered me a chocolate (couldn't see which one I was choosing though because it was so bloody dark). She asked me "how could she make me happy?".. I explained to her that I'd always wanted to try a B2B massage and I'm not really sure what else to expect. She asked if I would like a happy ending to which I obviously replied yes. She asked me to strip (she took and hung up my clothes) and jump on her table. Just now I remember that I should pay her and I got out my wallet and she asked me if I'm planning to run away afterwards, and it's ok to sort it out after which was nice of her, especially as this was the first time she had met me.
She started off with some gentle tickles around my legs and feet which I love, I told her this and she did plenty more of it throughout the meet. Feeling her lovely soft oiled up body sliding all over my back was just amazing. She circled her breasts over my arse and back and was like nothing I've ever felt before. She would also just casually stroke between my legs just catching the sides of my cock and balls just right to keep me aroused. She spent good time sliding over my back before slapping me on my arse and asking me to turn over. She grabbed the oil and poured a good load over my now fully erect cock, that felt awesome too as it was really warm. She basically massaged my cock for a while and that was an experience and a half! Never had so much attention paid to my cock before and the old boy got a proper massage! Her strokes were great, and plenty of attention to my balls and tip. She certainly knows her way around a cock and she had great technique, and all the time she was doing this I was running my hands over her body. She edged me a few times and just let go and smiled at me, soon enough though I told her I wouldn't last much longer and I blew my load, most of it went straight over my head onto her carpet! Even after I had cum she was still stroking and squeezing my cock to get every last drop out and then cleaned me up with tissues. A really great experience and never felt rushed or uncomfortable. She asked me if I wanted to shower, which I did, the bathroom was very clean with clean towels. When I came out she was still naked and was just sorting out the room. She helped me get dressed, I offered her the money and she just said to leave it on the table. She gave me a big hug with kisses on both cheeks and was still grabbing my cock by the door. A really lovely person and she provides a great service. I'm glad to report that my first punting experience was a positive one! I will deffo see her again :D

Offline smurf595

Your welcome  :hi:. Really glad you had a good time.

MarcT

Great review Sundog.  :drinks:

Still in my must try FBSM HL. Nice to hear she is still as good as ever.  :thumbsup:

The quest continues