Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad experience with The Duchess of Devon  (Read 1527 times)

7 review(s) for English blonde rose (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

punter001

External Link/Members Only

For a classy lady which offers an unrushed and sensual meeting, it's totally different to what I received.

We spoke by phone and agreed for her to come to my place around 10pm. It was supposed to be a 3 hour outcall. Unfortunately after 2 hours and after spending all that time and cumming only twice, she just got to leave.  Obviously I said to her that we still has another hour for which I had paid for. However, her response was "you are only allowed to Cum twice". I was very disappointed and asked for part of the money to be refunded; not least because I didn't get the full amount of time I paid for but also was promised owo, Cim, swallow. I also asked for her to bring a nurses uniform and act out a fantasy but she hadn't followed my instructions! She refused a partial refund despite me explaining this to her and just left. I couldn't exactly hold her hostage so just let her go. Serious disappointment and don't want to see it happen to someone else!

Her profile states 3hrs 390 but with the extras I didn't get she wanted450! Total waste of money! Don't go there!

What did I get for 450....

A quick hand job. Not proper oral at all ; I can only call it at a maximum, a gentle kissing of my cock! Absolutely rubbish! Sex not bad but she complained in any position but missionary that I'm "too big" and "it hurts". I would hardly say 7 inches is large enough to hurt someone who's should be used to taking plenty of cock!

I rarely write reviews on this forum but this was right up there with the most disappointing moments of my life and I'm so pissed off about the severe waste of money!

Her pictures are accurate but unfortunately services and attitude are not! I didn't expect something like this from a person with so many feedbacks from supposedly  reputable punters with a lot of feedbacks themselves.

Offline jamieb28

thanks for the review, wow £450 is alot to spend in one go thats probably my 6-9 months budget lol. i know you obviously want long sessions but maybe in future you could try 30 mins to 1 hr first to see what their like first

vw

sounds a shit punt, thanks for the warning and welcome.   :hi:

More scum of the earth to avoid.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shame the OP had a shit punt, but a deluded pro$$ie using the trading name of 'The Duchess of Devon' is always going to end in a rip-off/scam/tears.

:hi:

Offline houseboot

"I rarely write reviews on this forum"

Well we know that bit is true.

So you are an experienced punter  :unknown: who has been here over 2 years and made only two posts  :thumbsdown: , one proper review and one pseudo review.

Offline Chatte Noir

She has plenty of Negative reviews .
For £450 you would expect The Duchess of Cornwall .

Offline Chatte Noir

As you were so badly treated , I would like to sell you magic beans at a really discounted price of £200 to make up for your disappointment.

Offline HawkG

:vomit:

(But funny)

Offline mrdiamond77

:scare:   :scare:   :vomit:   :lol:

CornishLad78

Met her a couple of years ago for a equally shit punt I only seen her as she was close to home and only risked thirty minutes due to reading all the horror stories on this site, am surprised the OP didn't do the same before spending £450 notes as a simple search shows she has 2 positives, 2 neutrals and 5 negatives  :scare: and is well known for offering as little as she can get away with.

Offline squigmcdig

I think the duchess of cornwall may be a speciality punt.  For 450 I would want the duchesses of Cambridge and Essex!! In a duo.

Offline squigmcdig

You should try reading reviews,  if you did it would have been obvious you were wasting your money.  AW reviews aren't worth reading or giving any credence to.

Offline Chatte Noir

I think the duchess of cornwall may be a speciality punt.  For 450 I would want the duchesses of Cambridge and Essex!! In a duo.

Your right. I would prefer The Duchess of Sussex though.

Offline houseboot

Your right. I would prefer The Duchess of Sussex though.

You might, I might but each to his own.

If he prefers the "Duchess" of Essex then so be it:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline squigmcdig

Hmmm ......I think I may have got my counties mixed up,  whilst taking the piss out of someone else for mixing up their counties!!! Hoisted on my own petard.  :scare:   :dash:

Offline mj

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt, and I realize we've all got different budgets, but even the expected £390 is a lot for a first meet with her.  And I'm guessing it was your first, otherwise you would have known what to expect!

I used to see her (Duchess of Devon or Emma as she was know then, not the Duchess of Cornwall - just to be clear!) quite regularly a few years back, when she was based in Exeter.   She always tried to get you out the door as quickly as possible, but she ticked a number of boxes for me (location, outfit, body etc) so I put up with only getting about 15-20 minutes on a 30 minute booking because she had satisfied the need.  One day I decided to challenge her about it and after that she always gave me the full booked time.  I only stopped seeing her because my work location changed.

I now rarely book more than 30 minutes the first time I see someone unless they are known for there good service.

punter001

Yeah I should of checked the forum first and I rarely give reviews when I see girls. But looking to be more active from now on. Thought she'd be ok. I expected this shit from other nationalities - Polish or romanian. My fault, I must admit that. Next time I'll check here first for sure and will book for shorter, after that extending only if everything goes ok.

Offline Heph

What a terrible experience the reviewer describes... I feel for him.
I couldn't find any mention of her two-pop rule - and if the reviewer wasn't advised of it in advance, then surely that's an utter scandal.

OP: if you made the booking through AW, please leave a negative review there. She currently has 114 reviews, but no overt negatives yet.
Trusting that yours is faithful and accurate, you need to make sure that others, who perhaps don't use this site, can forearm themselves with knowledge of your painful experience and proceed at their own risk.