Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofisticated Sally - Preston  (Read 765 times)

6 review(s) for Sophisticated Sally (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline jaszyj87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Going to have to make this fairly generic as I have since seen the W/G in passing a few times so dont wish to have a public argument/outing but I would like to warn others not to waste money.

Comms: Straight forward call and arranged. Was left standing at door for a few minutes after knocking 3 times and texting, nearly walked.

Location: around half way between barracks-Hospital and Moor park, large house on a busyish road. Def her famiy home. Bedroom was large and slightly cluttered.

Apperance: Def her in the pics but until recently didnt have a face pic up so I didnt know what she looked like (and wouldnt have booked). Chest size on profile is a lie as you can tell from pics (34D claimed).

Meet: Started off with OW on me, decent technique but nothing special stood up and removed her underwear and wiggled her ass in my face. said to me " tell me if you want a condom *pause* so we can have sex" and a few times during the meet a few things similar made me think BB was on the table should I push it but I cannot prove this just a feeling.
Sex next doggy style, this is when it went downhill for me, started getting whifs of unleanliness down there on her, she was also very looe, no friction, switched to cowgirl, was better but still getting whiffs.
Finally me on top, managed to get her ina position to cum but took lots of effort on my part and ignoring the now clear smell .

Def not return