Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya- Tantric Massage - Tangtastic - Glasgow  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy, text booking

Location- easy to find, I had no idea where I was going and found it east.

Meeting- price confirmed via text £60 for tantric massage. Extra £20 if I wanted bj finish with condom. Lady was nice looking and stripped naked, touching was allowed as long as I got no oil on her. Massage was outstanding and it was hard and had my back cracking, after I felt brilliant. It was all very sensual throughout and when got to hj finish she tugged me to within an inch of my life and made sure every drop was out of me.

Great punt for £60, have paid alot more in the north east for alot less.

Offline Goldshine26

Cheers for the review.  Price could be seen as a tad steep but each to their own.

Question, what rough area in glasgow, and what did she look like?

Offline allypally

Offline Goldfinch

what rough area in glasgow

One of her other reviews mentions near Cowcaddens

Offline Jock D

I think she is now based over Ibrox/Cessnock way.

I actually posted this on the massage thread last month in response to someone who was bigging her up...

Just for balance...I saw her once a couple of years ago, when she first moved into her previous flat...near Stow College. For the first 45 mins, all was well...naked as you said, some nice teasing, ok with touching as long as you don't get oil on her. However, when it came to what should have been the HE...it was far from Happy.

After literally 2 mins of her wanking me...she started moaning really angrily...'I like guys who cum fast'...'you should have told me you don't cum quick'...'I can't do this much longer my arm is sore'. We then had an arguement...and I told her if she didn't make me cum I wanted £30 back. She then proceeded to give me a vigorous anger wank to completion.

Suffice to say I've never been back...if you were to trawl through this thread you would see this 'attitude problem'  has been mentioned by numerous punters.
:wackogirl:

Offline Glesgaboy

+1
Saw her in Ibrox.
Keen on Rules like don’t touch this or that.
Major on wipes too.
No Happiness allowed. ! :manhater:

Offline Disco dave

Sorry was for a hour.

Looks wise she looked older than 33, attractive enough but not a worldy. Body was nice, firm legs and bum.

I think £60 was decent. In the toon its £40 massage +£20 hr + £10+ for topless and naked b2b looking at £80/100. I rarely go b2b in newcastle as I can get a good fs service for £100 so its a no brainer. For £60 she was starkers and could touch.

I didnt get any attitude from her tbh, had abit of a laugh and joke with her. I did read prev reviews but each experience is individual so can only give my opinion.

As for area I havent got a clue followed the sat nav, I dont know any of glasgow.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:27:11 pm by Disco dave »

Offline sharklaser

I think she is now based over Ibrox/Cessnock way.

I actually posted this on the massage thread last month in response to someone who was bigging her up...

Just for balance...I saw her once a couple of years ago, when she first moved into her previous flat...near Stow College. For the first 45 mins, all was well...naked as you said, some nice teasing, ok with touching as long as you don't get oil on her. However, when it came to what should have been the HE...it was far from Happy.

After literally 2 mins of her wanking me...she started moaning really angrily...'I like guys who cum fast'...'you should have told me you don't cum quick'...'I can't do this much longer my arm is sore'. We then had an arguement...and I told her if she didn't make me cum I wanted £30 back. She then proceeded to give me a vigorous anger wank to completion.

Suffice to say I've never been back...if you were to trawl through this thread you would see this 'attitude problem'  has been mentioned by numerous punters.
:wackogirl:

I went to see her when she was first on the scene in Glasgow, messed me about with times, then demanded I take my shoes off and wash my hands with wipes in the bathroom before anything was said. I walked because of her attitude (flat stank of weed also), and then she texts me saying how she was going to tell other massage providers how I was a time waster etc.

Surprised she has lasted so long on the scene in Glasgow.

Offline youngatheart

Sorry was for a hour.

Looks wise she looked older than 33, attractive enough but not a worldy. Body was nice, firm legs and bum.

I think £60 was decent. In the toon its £40 massage +£20 hr + £10+ for topless and naked b2b looking at £80/100. I rarely go b2b in newcastle as I can get a good fs service for £100 so its a no brainer. For £60 she was starkers and could touch.

I didnt get any attitude from her tbh, had abit of a laugh and joke with her. I did read prev reviews but each experience is individual so can only give my opinion.

As for area I havent got a clue followed the sat nav, I dont know any of glasgow.

I am confused.

You must have put something in to your satnav (like a postcode) in order for you to follow it, so am not sure why you are unable to inform the community what area your visit took place in.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline OGS20

I am confused.

You must have put something in to your satnav (like a postcode) in order for you to follow it, so am not sure why you are unable to inform the community what area your visit took place in.

Because sharing postcodes is against the site rules. I reckon sharing the first part might be fine but the rules don't specify.
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Disco dave

I am confused.

South side is the best I can do. Other posters have indicated what area she may be in. Just bear in mind I dont know glasgow so therefore the exact area I simply dont know and im not going to post a postcode.

Marco negri

Offline Uncle Buck

I reviewed her when she was in Cowcaddens area. Haven’t been back.

The competition is so poor these poor/average providers can make enough money giving poor service with unsatisfactory attitudes. If there’s a jewel in the crown, I’ve missed her.

UB