Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracie May - Newcastle Under Lyme  (Read 2036 times)

7 review(s) for Lexi P (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arbetare

Gracie May - Newcastle Under Lyme

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

One hour GFE booked - £130

Booking was earlier this year.

All coms via AW, moving to text on the day. Responded quickly and gives good directions.

Met Gracie in a house, good safe area, discreet and no prying eyes. Offered a shower before and after.

Gracie is pretty much as you see in her photos, although her hair is straight now. Pretty girl-next-door look to her, with a tanned slim body, nice tits and a firm arse.

When I got to the house she was dressed in a top and jeans which I didn't expect. Quick chat about nothing, handed over the cash and headed up the stairs to a room which looked set out for play. She stripped off to some nice underwear and things got started.

The start wasn't so good. Kissing was limited. I like to kiss, not shoving your tongue right down her neck DFK, just sensual kissing which gets me warmed up. It felt like she was holding off and not giving in, which was very disappointing. Lots of touching and caressing, which seemed at odds with the kissing and then she suggested I lay on the bed. When I lay back, she got on as well and kissed down my body, gently biting my nipples, kissed down my stomach and then started kissing and licking around my balls. Moved onto OWO which was very good.
She did this for a while until I could feel things getting a bit too close and I stopped the action. Moved on to her and gave some RO. Nice and clean and she was responsive. RO really gets me going, so it was time for a rubber and into Mish. Did this for a while, and was surprised by how responsive she was in this posistion, bit of a first for me, and pop number one for me was had. Cleaned up and had a bit of a mid-punt cuddle and chat before she asks if round two is on the cards? I'm game, so she heads off down my body and more excellent oral is delivered. All the while she's doing this, my hands are roaming over her body, which feels great. She's happy with fingers as well.
I'm ready to pop again, so it's on with another rubber and I suggest doggy. She soon whips around, I grab hold of her hips and start banging away. She's damn tight in this posistion, and coupled with the view of her toned body and arse, I soon pop again. Cleaned up again and after another quick chat, it's off for a shower and away.

Would I return? No. The reason for this is even though the booking was positive overall - nice looking girl, good skills and two pops in an hour, the lack of proper kissing is a biggy for me. The whole booking also seemed to lack that something that makes you think "That was a cracker, I can't wait to go back again" that I've had with other women. Might have just been me and YMMV.

Offline Beamer

Did she have kissing on her likes list? It was obviously important to you.

Offline Arbetare

Did she have kissing on her likes list? It was obviously important to you.

Yep, at discretion, as most wg's have. I was minty fresh as always and I've never had any complaints before.

Offline monkeybucket

Yep, at discretion, as most wg's have. I was minty fresh as always and I've never had any complaints before.

did you confirm services when you booked?

Offline Arbetare

did you confirm services when you booked?

I didn't confirm kissing as I consider it basic requirement if it's shown in the 'Enjoys' list. Also consider other reviews here where its shown that she does kiss.

Kissing was provided, just not to the standard that I considered enjoyable.