Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susie Oriental Therapy Centre Harpenden  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Brokenshed

External Link/Members Only
Second visit to this place, as described before, clean, modern, well decorated, no clue that extras offered. I was thrown when I went in, to make an appointment, and saw a tall slim lithe blonde in her early 30s dressed in sports wear. My first thought was "what's a European doing working here?".
But of course she was a client, and was led off into a massage room.
I'd walked in on spec and asked to come back in an hour, which I did.
So, Susie / Suzy, 5ft at most, 30s, South Korean, slightly rounded. This time, as soon as we were together, I asked if she did extras. £40 ;massage and £40 for hjj and b2b. She said yes, and stripped. She was wearing black tights and bra and knickers that didn't match, which gave it a more "mumsy" than whore feel to proceedings, and I found sexy.
Nice body, plumper fuller breasts than the masseuse at my last visit.
As a massage, very good, particularly the hot stones, as a sexual experience also good. She doesn't hold back on the body to body, tit walk, pussy rubbing against cock, pussy rubbing against back. At one point she wrapped herself around  me, whilst I lay on.my front, and seemed to stay forever. She was happy for me to suck her nipples, stroke her bum, pussy and tits, kiss her lips, neck Tec and she kissed back. No tongues.
Eventually, she squatted above me, legs on either side of my trunk,  back facing me, excellent view of her pussy, and swaying tits as she gave me a hand job.
Very friendly, kept saying her job was to look after me, only downside,, was her limited English. Not easy to have a conversation with.
If she's rostered on the day you turn up, then you're in for a treat. Certainly better than anything at Ego near MK