Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh Milf - Lancaster Gate (One for foot fetish fans)  (Read 1911 times)

5 review(s) for The Lady Victoria  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ElGuapo4

I knew I was heading to London and had a desire to explore my foot fetish during a punt. Put the feelers out with a RB good and early (£280 for 2 hour outcall) and this lady bid:

External Link/Members Only

She added a message to her bid to say that foot fetish was her speciality; she wasn’t the only bidder to say so (most will say what you want to hear) but a quick scan of her PG suggested she was on the level.

Onto the meet itself:

Good comms. Running late but kept me informed. Met her at the bar in my hotel for a drink and headed upstairs...

The couple of profile pics on her AW profile, though fairly obscure, are accurate. She does have face pics in her PG which I’d also say are accurate, though 2-3 years out of date. Basically early 40s, size 10-12, a bit of loose skin around her midsection and cracking  tits which - if they’re natural as her profile states - defy the laws of physics!

Good, deep kisser, good OWO although no DT and gets incredibly wet during RO/fingering/sex, so much so that a wandering finger managed to slip quite easily into her arsehole (no complaints from her). She also squealed with delight when my tongue wandered there during RO.

She wasn’t lying about her foot fetish speciality, for those that are interested - Dainty feet, size 5 I think which had been pedicured that day. I’m a bit of a novice despite my interest, so she took the lead and initiated lots of kissing, sucking, licking of her feet and toes and an awesome footjob. She seemed really turned on, especially by having her feet wrapped around a dick - Took lots of pics which she sent to me afterwards.

I’d had a few meetings earlier in the day which involved a few drinks so I was finding it a bit harder than usual to cum. She did make a few remarks towards the end that “you’re not going to cum for me, are you?”; subtle hurry up techniques but she did end up staying a bit over time so wouldn’t exactly say “clock watcher”. Anyway, with some words of encouragement and good work with DFK and another footjob, I finally shot my load on her toes (something else I got a souvenir photo of from her).

Assuming intentionally, she also left me her stockings, which came in handy for a morning wank the day after.

I’ll be seeing her again for sure, and would recommend to anybody with a foot fetish who is into MILFs. If feet aren’t your thing then I’d suggest only if you’re a MILF hunter who is after vanilla GFE.