Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya 25 - Polish gal in Sheffield  (Read 1215 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simon07

One of my hot list girls was Polish Maya External Link/Members Only

I was able to ring and book some time with her in Sheffield city centre in a location that was easy to find and parking was available. Booked 1 hour for £100 and it turned out as value for money.

She is an attractive woman in early 30s, Blond short hair, size 8, small breasts and looked great in black lingerie and stockings. She is as her pics and showed me her photoshoot pics on her ipad too at the end. Kissing was Ok to start, not DFK and got better as she got to know me. Not so keen for me to kiss her breasts and pussy. So I let her lead and she started kissing me and gave me a terrific oral without BJ. We then had sex in a few positions and that felt good. A little rest and she gave me a nice back rub and was keen to awaken me again via another BJ for cowgirl and doggie. I cannot pop twice (mostly) and I had a good time with her.

I wonder if this is a location shared by a group of girls and i am sure I was here a while back? Perhaps there is a UKP thread on this? Good saturday afternoon and sorry about Liverpool and the Champions league final.