Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Roxy Cheshire - *old review*  (Read 757 times)

4 review(s) for Bigdickedpussy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Foxy_Roxy Cheshire (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline misterx

I wrote this review a while ago, but then the SP made an appearance here, so I didn’t post it in order to protect anonymity. And then the SP’s AW profile desisted, plus bad ‘publicity’ about the SP surfaced so I thought I would leave it. Anyway, posting another review today for a different SP so thought I might as well post this for reference.

Communications
Emails first then texts on the day

Quiet, safe residential area. Parking options not great; best to park at the station (10-15 mins walk)

Appearance
The now defunct AW profile was accurate. Shorter hair than when she was on TV; no fake tan and a few more tattoos (tasteful). I think she said she had her boobs redone and they certainly looked spectacular. I found her very attractive.

Details
Well groomed, natural makeup, dressed in sexy lingerie, made effort in her appearance.
Clean house / room. Comfy bed. Offered non-alcoholic drinks.
Friendly and smiley throughout. Very good kisser with lots of DFK.
Very good OWO with lots of eyes contact, spits and saliva. Licked and sucked my balls also.
Fresh and clean pussy and ass. Firm, tight body.
After RO / fingering, her pussy was wet enough so no lube was required for sex. No complaint with ‘proper’ fingering.
Realistic moaning noise, not OTT.
No distraction during the whole meeting.

I opted for OWO / hj for round one, then RO, fingering, rimming on her, anal play, spanking and then more OWO before sex for round two. After fucking her for a while I was not able to ‘complete’, so I asked her to play with herself with toys. I got aroused again so more OWO/hj to finally ‘complete’ round two.

I really enjoyed our meeting; she was friendly, chatty, attentive and provided excellent GFE. I enquired about one or two specific services prior to our meeting and all were delivered. She even allowed me to do a few things that were not listed on her ‘likes list’ (anal play, spanking, fingering). Had she offered CIM / swallow / anal (not on her ‘likes list’) it would have been a perfect ten. Never did I think that she was not being genuine.

All that makes it more of a shame about the nonsense experienced by another member. She had real potential to be a top SP. All immaterial now.

Anyway, the defunct link copied from another thread:
External Link/Members Only