Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help? Etiquette for 'Saunas'  (Read 661 times)

ShadyLad

Okay so I've not really got any experience in this whole area, so I'm not sure how the whole sauna thing works, can anyone here explain them to me, and maybe give me a quick intro of how they function, the do's and don'ts etc.

If anyone's got experience with the sauna's in Edinburgh, like London Street or Newtown sauna's then all the better.

Thanks.

Online soppyget

Check the discussion on uk best sauna mate.  Those saunas get a couple of mentions.

The sauna thing seems to have changed over the years making them cheaper to run (fewer facilities) and a bit more of a conveyer belt making sure punters don't really have a reason to linger.

Some will have each girl come to you in a room, give a brief intro, then leave you to decide, and others have you walk into a kind of lounge where the girls sit. You can chat with them and maybe have a drink while you make up your mind but you make your choice to their face and in front of the others.  Personally I prefer option 1.

I've been asked to pay the receptionist who does the intro but usually you pay the girl you go with.

You generally won't discuss any services or money until you're alone with the girl you chose.

From here on in, it can be different according to the girl (they may be assertive and take the lead, they may suggest things, will have their favoured routines, but could just have you call the shots).  Bottom line is be respectful, gentle (unless otherwise was agreed and paid for in advance) dont haggle, and don't push your luck.  Pissing the girl off will not endear you to her and certainly won't motivate her to deliver a better service.

Do remember that you have the right to say no thanks but don't rule out the possibility of a snooty response.

This is of course your choice but do yourself a favour and avoid anything with a whiff of there being a pimp involved.  I've used a sauna in the past that, when I was made to think it through, could well have been run using trafficed ee girls.  I really hope I haven't contributed to such an evil trade and have been more careful with my choices ever since.

Personally, I feel the parlour industry I used to love (hot tubs, sauna, pool tables, tv lounge, etc)has sadly died a death and don't like the new wave of sauna I've described above so now I stick to independent girls on the likes of adultwork.

Enjoy though fella.  And remember to review your visits on here.