Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donnax Walsall  (Read 1401 times)

23 review(s) for DonnaX (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WorcsLad

External Link/Members Only

A quick review for a quick service.
Took advantage of a Donna special, the 15min blow&go offer, OWO with CIM, for £40.

I’ve seen Donna maybe a dozen times during the last 8 or 9 years. Comms was simple txt as she’s still on the same mobile.
Booked the day before with simple directions to the closest car park to her new flat.
Parked up at Walsall Station, busy and easy to blend in.
Text to say I was here and she phoned back with simple walk up directions. Front buzzer door is on the street but quiet enough not to be obvious. Magic door trick and here she was. I think she’s aging well and ticks the busty blonde milf box for me. Dressed as per photos.

Quick peck and taken up to the bed. Paid my dues. She’s doesn’t DFK, more like light FK but does smear that red lippy about, nice.
Snog, grope, out came the knockers for a quick suck and she sits on the edge of the bed and takes my cock in her mouth. Nice technique, with a bit of ball licking & I’m holding the back of her head and a big tit.
Ready to pop and she makes encouraging noises and I empty half a week into her mush. She dribbles a bit onto her tits and gives me a grin.
Clean up, peck goodbye & I’m out in about 12mins.

To quote another review...Donna does exactly what she says in the tin.