Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why you should ALWAYS use a punting phone and punting name!!!  (Read 33172 times)

Offline smiths

Booked a girl for a meeting last  Thursday she messages me on a/w asking me to send her a full face picture i said show you full face in your a/w profile and Il send you a pic never heard a thing back she had more chance of stepping in rocking horse shit then me sending her a pic

Stupid idiot, her that is. However what i look like isnt relevant as its punting not dating so under no circumstances would i send my photo.

James999

How did you get hold of my picture?

You sent it to me when you asked if I wanted to do a threesome with you  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Stupid idiot, her that is. However what i look like isnt relevant as its punting not dating so under no circumstances would i send my photo.

If I sent a photo I would never get a reply.    :music:

Offline berksboy

Well lucky for you (and me) its our money they are after not our bodys. As for sending a face pic my £10 punting phone cant . :D

Offline NIK

If I sent mine she'd want to pay me!  :lol:

Sailormack

I send a photo of myself when I was in my prime mid 20's.

Looked like a young Bernard Manning, I did  :rose:

OldAdmin

I see you're reading this thread as guest but not logging in to reply.

Also a bit of amateur detective work has established that her username on SAAFE is LouLou37.

Hasn't logged into her SAAFE account since you posted that but I can tell from this site's logs that the worthless whore is still reading this thread as guest.

Festisio

She sounds a right fucking cunt.  May her vagina be infested with a plague of locusts.

Hardthingus123

Thanks for the advice , just discovered this site looks great

SirFrank

Great thread and thanks for the heads up. I always use a payg phone for punts. A few years back a welsh girl phoned me in work to ask if I wanted to attend a gang bang that weekend. I was apparently amongst a select few to be invited. Called from a withheld number so I answered and was in an open office at the time. Taught me a very important lesson

SirFrank

If there no truth in what happened, by SAAFE accounts, isn't this slander what they have printed, and maybe a nudge like: if the post isn't removed by next week, legal proceeding will begin against SAAFE

The only problem with this, as outline by OP, is that if you are making a threat of any kind you have to be prepared to follow it throw or you undermine your own position. The thread is still there and the site owners no doubt know that the OP is not going to take legal action as he won't want his name in the public domain

Gigabyte

Has Saafe actually removed their warning thread?

I didn't think they would, I wonder why they removed it as a thread as well?

OldAdmin

Has Saafe actually removed their warning thread?

I didn't think they would, I wonder why they removed it as a thread as well?

Yes they deleted the thread two days ago. That's why I unstickied this thread and the notice on the frontpage, job done.

JB1969

Not sure if you guys were aware but the warning is on Punterlink.  And via twitter and Ugly Mugs so it has spread since SAAFE sorry to tell you guys.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Not sure if you guys were aware but the warning is on Punterlink.  And via twitter and Ugly Mugs so it has spread since SAAFE sorry to tell you guys.

I've just looked and can't see it on PL.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:20:27 pm by Strawberry »

OldAdmin

How would you know it's on Ugly Mugs? Do you have access because you're pretending to be a prostitute, or are you actually a prostitute?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Once something is on the internet it is there for good, at least Saafe have seen the error of their ways, shows the power of this forum.    :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Once something is on the internet it is there for good, at least Saafe have seen the error of their ways, shows the power of this forum.    :hi:

The thread was removed as the person who reported it was asked to confirm it and did not reply to Admin after a fair period of time.  The thread was reported by myself and a couple of other female members here and Admin straight away tried to confirm the story given but could not so removed the thread.

In a way it is a shame the post was ever made but it happens on every forum with warning threads.  Every warning written is only as good as the person writing it.  Most on here believe every warning they read about prossies so why would Saafe be any different regarding punters? 
Its one of those things where we tend to believe the poster regardless of who they are and the fact that we have never met them.
Malicious posts can be made by anyone and I have seen one on here before by a new poster claiming a prossie had HIV and it was up to others to believe it or not. I am pretty sure no one checks to make sure every warning is genuine as it would be impossible to do so we take them on face value

Gigabyte

Malicious posts can be made by anyone and I have seen one on here before by a new poster claiming a prossie had HIV and it was up to others to believe it or not. I am pretty sure no one checks to make sure every warning is genuine as it would be impossible to do so we take them on face value

The difference is that everyone could see who the poster is on UKP so could make their own assessment based on the poster.