Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteSubmissiveTeen - Preston PR1  (Read 1433 times)

2 review(s) for PetiteSubmissiveTeen (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

Offline manfox

External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1hr

Comms: Not very good tbh and you will require patience to arrange a booking. Very rarely logs on to AW which is most likely due to having a number of regulars. Even when you arrange a booking she is rather slow to respond.

She won't give out mobile no. or address details until booking sent through on AW and she doesnt confirm the booking on AW.

Location: Satisfactory house not far from PNEFC. A bit messy and disorganised. On street parking.

Looks: If you get her mobile no. you can see her whatsapp pic and she looks stunning. I was really looking forward to meeting her based on this. In the pic she is obviously looking her best, when I met her she hadnt made much effort and I was a little disappointed. The best comparison I can make is in the pic she was made up for a night out and in person she had just got back from it and was recovering!

Still attractive, 19 years old, 5ft 1 brunette, smallish boobs, nice arse but not a stunner.

Personality: Easy to get on with and quite open.

Services: DFK, CIM and sex. She is a very good kisser and can take deep throat no problem. Great BJ and carried on sucking for a good while after I came which is exactly how I like it. Sex was very enthusiastic and she seems to genuinely enjoy herself. Happy to take direction and is reasonably submissive.

Return: Maybe if in the area but I normally book on the day so I doubt that could be arranged due to her poor comms.

Online shaft10

Cheers for review, know what you mean about comms I've been trying to arrange for a while but she's rarely online  :hi:

Offline jaszyj87

comms are shite: I messaged asking if she was available anytime over the course of a week, didnt get back to me until 2 weeks later :dash:

Offline Hemlock47

I’ve given up even trying to make a booking. Far easier ways to blow £150  :dash: