Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla-Marie aka CARIBBEANWONDER Black Ebony BBW (SSBBW?) New Cross (SE14)  (Read 3424 times)

9 review(s) for CARIBBEANWONDER (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dark_Gable

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/CARIBBEANWONDER

This punt took place within the last week.

Price/Duration: £80/30mins.

Communication was via text with timely replies from the WG. Good comms.

Location. Ground floor flat on a quiet residential road. The bedroom was in fine condition, very clean and fit for purpose. The bathroom was usable but not great, I wouldn’t take a shower in there personally but it was fine for other usage.

Looks. She has an average face. She is notably tall, 5’10” and is very heavy set, at least BBW and possibly SSBBW but I’m not sure how to classify SSBBWs-she states that she is size 22 if that qualifies. The pictures and her description of herself are accurate. However, unfortunately I just wasn’t that attracted to her in the flesh and thus I had erection issues throughout the punt which is quite rare for me.

Attitude. Friendly and very accommodating, eager to please. Not a clock watcher, we ran over by 10+ minutes, absolutely no complaints from her.

Services received: OWO, CIM, penetration (protected).

We started by mutually touching one another up, after which I sat down on the bed and she knelt to begin OWO. The blowjob was quite average with limited suction strength and quite toothy, a plus point is that she did give my balls a nice suck. During this I asked if I could cum twice in 30 minutes and she confirmed that I could. At this point I made the error of opting to cum twice, so I attempted to cum quickly via OWO with a CIM finish. This took longer than expected and I was on the cusp for several minutes until it finally happened and I released directly into her mouth, this was then spat into a wet wipe and thrown away.

Following a little relaxation time we tried to get my cock back to attention but it wouldn’t play ball and required a lot of coaxing. I went at it from behind for a couple of minutes but I suggested that we call it quits as I could tell there was no way I would cum again and I wasn’t hard enough to enjoy it. I just wasn’t attracted to her enough for it to happen anytime soon and we had already run over time by around 10 minutes.

Conclusion-I want to give her a positive due to the amount of effort she put into the meeting (despite the very average OWO), her good attitude and being relaxed over time constraints. She could be a great punt for genuine BBW/SSBBW fans. I’m happy to have seen her and crossed her (and my upper BBW or SSBBW flag) off my list but won’t be visiting again and will return to my usual upper limit of size 16. The negative aspects of the punt were due to my lack of attraction to her and my poor choice of a cum twice strategy. Sadly the idea of a larger size BBW was better in my head than in reality.

I have attached the pics from her adverts.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Not my type at all but thanks for the review !!

Offline blackprince

If your BBW lover see is defo a MUST see. If your not into a larger lady then she is defo not for you.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sunny

Try Memoryjuice she wasn't bad good price External Link/Members Only

I'm on the look for more mature black bbws not many advertising in London