Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayaKara - What a Cracker in Derby (Outcall) TOFTT  (Read 1776 times)

4 review(s) for Kara_x_A (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jamesfrome

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had the pleasure of meeting Anaya for an outcall meeting

Anaya bid on my RB in Derby for 90 minutes at £150.

My bid requests were clear, must be of British heritage, fully participate and not just go through the motions. Not interested in a wham bam thank you mam type of meet! My request was for £130 / 90 mins as mentioned her bid was £150 and accepted.

I requested  GFE, DFK, RO, OWO, Fingering fun and games, protected sex and maybe CIM

Comms done via AW text and I provided details of location and time.

Anaya knocked on the door bang on time with a smile and a wink.

This is definitely the girl in the pictures, British Asian, sexy body all natural and bit of a tummy but she has got a kid but she is still a sexy lady. Both Nipples are pierced.

Anyway once in the room plenty of snogging and kissing, then a bit of chat about what I wanted and what made her smile and we then set about each other. All I can say is she absolutely threw herself into in and was devouring me her hands were everywhere, she told me what he liked and loved me playing with her.
She loves it a bit rougher than most girls, nips being bitten, tweaked or pulled, loves spanking and she loves a good fingering as I found out as she squirted.

She was pretty good about the OWO, though as a caution she said she wanted me to be covered, but I reminded her that I had asked for OWO, so no problem as she took me all the way in to my balls.

After plenty of fun, on with the protection and then she fucked me like a brick shit house door banging in the wind. No the make you cum fast so she can fuck off but the kind of fucking that a girl does when she is horny. Any and every position was entertained, even a finger up her ass as i fucked her from behind. Though she did tell me to get out of there after a bit!

So session one over, a bit of rest and a chat. Transpires she has come back to the business after a few years away  - I was her first since her return as only been active on AW for 2 weeks ( Of course) No reason to disbelieve her. I have quite a good bull shit detector and she seemed genuine, especially with some of the other information she offered.

Round two was more foreplay, squirting and ended up with me cumming across her chest and body.

We had been together about 75 minutes and to be honest I was spent and could not be bothered with chit chat for the sake of it so suggested we call it quits.

So we parted our ways happy and content. I've had a couple of messages since via aw and both have been pleasant.

Fabulous experience and the Derby Area has a decent girl offering good service for good pricing

Offline HailWood

Good review and sounds like a great punt. At £150 for 90mins, I’d be in like a shot but at £200ph no chance. You got a great discount in your RB buddy.

Offline jamesfrome

Good review and sounds like a great punt. At £150 for 90mins, I’d be in like a shot but at £200ph no chance. You got a great discount in your RB buddy.

I have done RB a few times now, not always been able to honour the booking but I have had a couple of great meets and because I am specific you cut the dross out immediately.

I have also found sp's appear that are hidden from normal viewing and searches which adds more to the mix.

Whilst I understand the professional transaction, I do not like the idea of being the third bloke through the door that day. RB generally means girls who punt once a day for the pocket money.

Anyway Anaya is a cracker and Derby is better off for it.