Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Vivastreet - Sunderland  (Read 3521 times)

Offline Halcyon Dave

I knew I had a free early morning slot whilst working in Sunderland and thought i'd have a look around to see who was available. Remember seeing a review ages ago about a girl from Ryhope called Mandy who had decent oral skills and advertised on Vivastreet so thought I'd give her a call against my better judgement.

External Link/Members Only

£55 for 30 minutes even though advertised on Vivastreet for £50.

Initail comms were fine as I texted but she wouldn't agree to a meet till I called her .Duly called and she sounded fine on the phone and up for an early morning meet at 9.30 a couple of days later. Gave me the postcode and street there and then and said to text or call on the morning of the appointment to confirm .Did this at 8.30 without any issues.
Made my way to the postcode and parked up the street a little and tried to call just before 9.30 but no answer. Phone was switched off so texted and asked her to call me. Nothing for half and hour even though her phone was on by now and I called a couple of times, but then just as I was leaving she called and  said did I still want to come ? Should have drove off but thought I'd persevere....big mistake.

Gave me the door number and said park at the back and call when I was there. Location is a link house in New Silksworth on a main road with a lane at the back. I got there literally 2 minutes later, called and no answer yet again even though the kitchen blinds were twitching. Eventually after a couple of minutes she called back and asked me to walk around to the front. As I did I noticed a bloke exiting the house from the back door so she obviously thought I was further away and I started to get bad feelings about this one.

Mandy answered the door in fishnets and tight black dress but as I followed her through the lounge to the stairs her dog nearly ripped my arm off and was hanging onto my jacket sleeve. Mandy didn't seem bothered by this and again I should have walked at this point.
Upstairs and into the bedroom and Mandy turns her back on me and starts texting god knows who and I'm left standing there like a spare prick at a wedding and wondering what the fuck was going on .Then someone starts banging on the back door so she makes her excuses and wanders off to see who it is. She comes back after a couple of minutes and stated the price is £55 as I've offered up £50 as agreed on our call and her listing on Vivastreet. I paid up not to spoil the atmosphere if there was any at that point. She says she's got a new AW profile now and the price had gone up. I did look at her profile and it was sexymandy73 originally then changed to sexymandyslut but has now been deleted after AW's cull on unverified accounts.

I know I'm no oil painting myself, but I didn't find her facially attractive and the pictures on her ad are either years old or in fact someone else. She has quite a bit loose skin around her breasts and middle and her pics look like a toned lady of around the same age. There was clearly no spark between us and her lack of conversation confirmed her attitude.
From the off Mandy just seemed totally disinterested and just wanted the whole thing over as quick as possible.Her OWO was okay and she doesn't do CIM which isn't a deal breaker, but, when I repaid the compliment I looked up for some eye contact and she was looking at her nails then just staring at the ceiling. From that point I just wanted the punt over so I asked for the mac and when she climbed on I shut my eyes, thought of Theresa May ,and a couple of minutes later the inevitable happened.I handed her the condom and she handed me a wipe then on with her knickers and dress and proceeded to text without a word.Left with no niceties and won't be returning.

All in all she was 40 minutes late and I was in the house from start to finish 20 mins and that included her calls etc.
Hopefully better luck next time but my own fault really for being tempted by Vivastreet when everyone says to avoid like the plague.

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review, sound's horrendous, you should have bailed long before you got to the bedroom antics imo  :hi:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Cheers Alfie

A lesson learned. Unfortunately my brain wasn't in charge at the time

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. If it saves some guys some cash at least there has been some benefit.

Better luck next time.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers Alfie

A lesson learned. Unfortunately my brain wasn't in charge at the time

Cheers for the review, H-D  :drinks:.   It's never, ever a good thing to let the "Balls over ride the Brain".  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yes we've all done it at some stage, and always turns out as a "Croc o Shite"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for sharing, she's in Ryhope , should be nohope  :hi:

Offline Arfa2stroke

She was on my radar for a cheap punt...not now
Sorry you had a bad experience but your review will def save us all a few quid

Offline Arfa2stroke

And now her vivastreet 1/2 incall rate is £45 ?? :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:04:36 am by Arfa2stroke »

Offline waynekerr600

And now her vivastreet 1/2 incall rate is £45 ?? :unknown:

Surprised she hasn't put 'as seen on UKP' on her advert.

Offline happyguy48

I knew I had a free early morning slot whilst working in Sunderland and thought i'd have a look around to see who was available. Remember seeing a review ages ago about a girl from Ryhope called Mandy who had decent oral skills and advertised on Vivastreet so thought I'd give her a call against my better judgement.

External Link/Members Only think you should get a medal for bravery and determination but sounds like her dog was more interested in you than she was. Better luck next time  :hi:

£55 for 30 minutes even though advertised on Vivastreet for £50.

Initail comms were fine as I texted but she wouldn't agree to a meet till I called her .Duly called and she sounded fine on the phone and up for an early morning meet at 9.30 a couple of days later. Gave me the postcode and street there and then and said to text or call on the morning of the appointment to confirm .Did this at 8.30 without any issues.
Made my way to the postcode and parked up the street a little and tried to call just before 9.30 but no answer. Phone was switched off so texted and asked her to call me. Nothing for half and hour even though her phone was on by now and I called a couple of times, but then just as I was leaving she called and  said did I still want to come ? Should have drove off but thought I'd persevere....big mistake.

Gave me the door number and said park at the back and call when I was there. Location is a link house in New Silksworth on a main road with a lane at the back. I got there literally 2 minutes later, called and no answer yet again even though the kitchen blinds were twitching. Eventually after a couple of minutes she called back and asked me to walk around to the front. As I did I noticed a bloke exiting the house from the back door so she obviously thought I was further away and I started to get bad feelings about this one.

Mandy answered the door in fishnets and tight black dress but as I followed her through the lounge to the stairs her dog nearly ripped my arm off and was hanging onto my jacket sleeve. Mandy didn't seem bothered by this and again I should have walked at this point.
Upstairs and into the bedroom and Mandy turns her back on me and starts texting god knows who and I'm left standing there like a spare prick at a wedding and wondering what the fuck was going on .Then someone starts banging on the back door so she makes her excuses and wanders off to see who it is. She comes back after a couple of minutes and stated the price is £55 as I've offered up £50 as agreed on our call and her listing on Vivastreet. I paid up not to spoil the atmosphere if there was any at that point. She says she's got a new AW profile now and the price had gone up. I did look at her profile and it was sexymandy73 originally then changed to sexymandyslut but has now been deleted after AW's cull on unverified accounts.

I know I'm no oil painting myself, but I didn't find her facially attractive and the pictures on her ad are either years old or in fact someone else. She has quite a bit loose skin around her breasts and middle and her pics look like a toned lady of around the same age. There was clearly no spark between us and her lack of conversation confirmed her attitude.
From the off Mandy just seemed totally disinterested and just wanted the whole thing over as quick as possible.Her OWO was okay and she doesn't do CIM which isn't a deal breaker, but, when I repaid the compliment I looked up for some eye contact and she was looking at her nails then just staring at the ceiling. From that point I just wanted the punt over so I asked for the mac and when she climbed on I shut my eyes, thought of Theresa May ,and a couple of minutes later the inevitable happened.I handed her the condom and she handed me a wipe then on with her knickers and dress and proceeded to text without a word.Left with no niceties and won't be returning.

All in all she was 40 minutes late and I was in the house from start to finish 20 mins and that included her calls etc.
Hopefully better luck next time but my own fault really for being tempted by Vivastreet when everyone says to avoid like the plague.

Offline happyguy48

I think you should get a medal for bravery and determination but sounds like her dog was more interested in you than she was. Better luck next time  :hi: