Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy_4U Wood Green  (Read 2943 times)

8 review(s) for JOY_4U (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for SaraNaughty24 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5986694) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline safewear

I read the other reviews for Joy where it was warned that she had 'let her self go' and put on weight but the pictures looked so enticing and she was only five minutes away so I decided to brave it.

External Link/Members Only

What I would say, at the outset, is that Joy is a lovely, chatty, friendly lady and is a pleasure to be with, however... the numerous pictures on her AW profile are DEFINITELY not accurate.

I don't mind a shapely lady, which is why I gave it a go but unfortunately Joy is beyond shapely and closer to BWW.

The punt itself was fine, not a great location but hey it's Wood Green! Small room in a block of flats off Tottenham Court Road. As stated; Joy was friendly and chatty and has a pretty face. She got me hard regardless of the bulging waistline and gave me a great BJ which brought me close.

I went for a quick doggy and almost lost it faced with that huge arse but stuck in there  and pulled it off.

Joy enjoys food by her own self-admission and I suspect her days are numbered but hey, there will always be guys who like the larger lass, but I will trust the reviews in future.

Offline OutForJustice80

The punt itself was fine, not a great location but hey it's Wood Green! Small room in a block of flats off Tottenham Court Road. As stated; Joy was friendly and chatty and has a pretty face. She got me hard regardless of the bulging waistline and gave me a great BJ which brought me close.

This reads like gibberish. Tottenham Court Road and Wood Green are nowhere near each other. Did you actually punt her? I have and she’s not actually in wood green unless she’s moved.

Offline safewear

Location is accurate, Joy is 10 mins from Wood Green underground station in a road just off Tottenham Court Road

Offline claretandblue

Location is accurate, Joy is 10 mins from Wood Green underground station in a road just off Tottenham Court Road

eh? There is no tottenham court road in wood green?

Nathan88

She's just off white Hart Lane if that's what you mean. She used to be on Telford Road but moved.

mrhappypants

Safewear, thanks for the review, but read it again; that is never an unequivocal recommendation in a million years.