Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyhanaxxx - Fawdon, Newcastle  (Read 1753 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Edd67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I thought it was about time I posted another review. I was looking for a massage with extras and after reading a couple of reviews on UKP, Hana's AW profile and Viva Street ad made a booking for an hour.

NAME Hana
AGE 24
NATIONALITY Thai
PAID £100 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED Massage | OWO | RO | Fingering | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Great body with pert breasts and firm arse | Very tight pussy | Anal on offer?
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Massage very disappointing | Limited kissing, no DFK | English not great so conversation and banter a bit limited

PRE-PUNT Contact was via phone. Booking made a couple of days before meeting. Received text with post code and address when I confirmed appointment on morning of meeting.

VENUE Flat in Fawdon area of Newcastle. Easy to find. I prefer not to drive to punts and was able to get to location easily by Metro and bus from city centre. Flat clean enough. I've seen better, more modern places, but also a lot worse!

LOOKS 8/10 slim, petite Asian girl with fantastic figure and attractive face. Photos on AW are definitely Hana and age seems accurate, or at least not wildly off that stated.

SERVICE 6.5/10 Was greeted with the magic opening door to see Hana dressed in bra and thong. Very nice! Was asked for paperwork straight away and told to go upstairs and strip off.

Started with a massage, which wasn't great at all. No oils used and didn't get impression she had any proper training (which I confirmed later). Not in the same league as some of the SPs mentioned regularly on here.

After about 10-15 mins of stroking, I was asked to turn over and offered the option of OWO or OW. Opted for OW. Blowjob was good with plenty of ball sucking.  Then returned the favour and gave RO. Nice and fresh down below and happy to be fingered gently. Tried a bit of kissing and playing with nipples but Hana didn't seem overly keen.

On with the condom and into cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Requested doggy which was superb. We both really enjoyed this judging by the noises we made; great sight in the mirror watching us 'going at it'. Hana has an extremely tight pussy - probably the tightest I've experienced in civvy or punting life (and I'm not huge). Couldn't hold out any longer so came after several minutes of energetic thrusting.

Cleaned up, had a breather and bottle of water. I'm a one-pop guy these days so asked for another massage to finish off. Hana tried her best and gave some elements of a Thai massage, e.g. firm pressure and pulling finger and toe joints, but it was nothing like the real thing.

Time was almost up so had a freshen up in the shower and got dressed. I checked the time on leaving and had been in the flat for just under an hour.

VERDICT A very attractive petite Asian girl with a tight pussy. The massage was disappointing, particularly as it is mentioned as a service on Hana's Viva Street advert and AW profile. I expected more. I also like to feel a bit more of a connection with the SPs I visit; Hana isn't for you if you like a bit of banter or teasing. 

The massage was a negative but the sex was good, especially the doggy, so I've given a (just) positive overall rating. I wouldn't book Hana again for an hour, but would consider a 30 minute session. If you fancy a short visit to a pretty petite Asian girl who has a tight pussy, she is an option.
Hana lists A levels as a 'like' on her AW profile, so that could be another reason for paying a return visit, but I didn't ask about this or confirm that she does actually offer the service.

I'm still searching for that ideal punt where I receive a great massage and great sex from a petite SP.

Edd

Online advent2016

I'm always amazed when I see "offered OWO or OW" and they have OW, then they give the lady RO, presumably without a Dam or such"

Give me OWO everytime, preferably with CIM and swallow/snowball.

Just explain why you'd want OW instead if you are willing to give RO ??

Each different I suppose.

Offline Liam020

I wonder this same thing ^
No point not doing one if you'll do the other. Personally I'd stay protected doing neither

Offline Edd67

Sorry, it was a typo in the review.  :(. I received OWO.

Offline wearsidemark

You should try thai fongbeer in gosforth.