Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondHeidii - Portsmouth  (Read 1540 times)

1 review(s) for Knocker1415 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]
10 review(s) for BlondeHeidii (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]

Online timsussex

Ok she's a big girl - not quite a BBW but certainly at least size 14 and possibly a couple more - and to be fair she makes that clear on her profile. She also makes it clear that she is no teenager - stated age is 39 and seems fair enough estimate (for a prossie anyway) possibly a couple of years older but no granny

On the plus side you get a great set of boobs, ok so they aren't exactly perky but they are natural and there's plenty of them with super nipples and she happily allows complete access.

Kissing not really DFK then decent OWO, inc 69, on with the mac and  CG, reverse CG and doggy finish
Very chatty - perhaps a little too much - and open. Local English girl who only works a couple of days a week from hotels in Portsmouth, Fareham or Southampton. She says she carefully researches hotels for suitability and this one was fine.

Good comms (by phone), Hotel just off M27 £120 for an hour

A good solid punt but not one of my top ten so would probably only be a reserve in future. Professional rather than passionate if you know what I mean.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Excellent review Tim, not for me but I appreciate your honesty in describing her.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

I saw her in Hedge End last year. It was quite a fun meeting, more like civvy sex than a punt. Like you say she researches the hotels and gives you good info on parking etc.