Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai Angels Lancaster  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Billy2709

Hi visited Thai Angels hoping to meet Zoe
Walked in to find new girl called Jasmine  long dark hair dressed in loose top and short denim skirt
No one else on premises so went upstairs for half hour and HE 
Recomended

Offline wavertreeguy

hi billy did you get any info on when or if zoe would be back?
also what was jasmine like looks /age wise and did she suggest he / extra cost? or did you have to prompt  anything else available? any idea if she is staying around or just a fill in for the day? sorry for all the q's just they still have the staff required ad on the window, so maybe there is a lot of one off staff in.
cheers
WTG

Offline Billy2709

Hi WTG

Sorry for the vague post
Jasmine is approximately 25-30 years old  about 5'8" tall with nice big boobs and long dark hair very pretty face
Bubbly personality
Jasmine said that she will be in Lancaster on a regular basis having moved from Manchester.
She is English
Offers HE at £20.00 extra and others to be discussed   No FS

Offline wavertreeguy

cheers billy. will see what the weekend holds. ta

Offline Ant68

Hi WTG

Sorry for the vague post
Jasmine is approximately 25-30 years old  about 5'8" tall with nice big boobs and long dark hair very pretty face
Bubbly personality
Jasmine said that she will be in Lancaster on a regular basis having moved from Manchester.
She is English
Offers HE at £20.00 extra and others to be discussed   No FS

Hi Billie.
I have recently had the pleasure of having a massage with Jasmine. Breath of fresh air in my opinion, decent  massage. Plenty of oil.  Very bubbly. Quite an attractive girl in my opinion.  I’d say she’s a curvy 14 with nice boobs. Seems to enjoy her job. Went for blow job with HR. She did the job for me. think if she likes you. She offers a little variety of extras.  She was happy for me to touch and offered topless. She told there there is also another English girl that is there that also is more than happy with extras.  Also went I was there Annika was in there so she must know what’s happening. For me it’s good that they have finally got some staff. To offer a little variety. 

Offline Billy2709

Hi Ant

Thats Great    So did Jasmine give you a BJ

I called on spec last Wednesday and there was supposed to be  two girls working.
An English girl called Holly and a Thai lady name Pat.
When I called only Pat was available.  All I need say is I walked!
But would be keen to know other experiences of the other English lady
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:27:06 pm by Billy2709 »

Offline Ant68

Hi Ant

Thats Great    So did Jasmine give you a BJ

I called on spec last Wednesday and there was supposed to be  two girls working.
An English girl called Holly and a Thai lady name Pat.
When I called only Pat was available.  All I need say is I walked!
But would be keen to know other experiences of the other English lady

Hi mate. Yes. I was offered a blow job which ended being HR/BJ. She definitely got stuck in. Didn’t swallow just realised I was close to shooting my load and finished me off with HR. Still worth it though. No idea if she still works there. They seem to turning over staff pretty quickly. But. Yeah. It was ok.  Hope that helps. One thing of note. She seemed reluctant though give a break down of prices. She kept saying what do you want and I will give you a price. Cheers