Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JasmineLouise1 - Cardiff  (Read 1179 times)

19 review(s) for welshbeautyjaz (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ollopa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw the green light was on so thought I'd give it a try. All arranged swiftly for a few hours later.

Location was in Canton. Nice apartment.

The girl herself was lovely. Brunette. Nice face, big blue eyes. Great body. Tallish and slender with very nice medium/large natural breasts. Very friendly, chatty and down to earth. Shower offered.

Not going to give a play by play but the OWO was excellent and sex in multiple positions was great too. Particularly enjoyed the view in cowgirl. No clock watching and I would definitely see her again.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I had her on my HL for a while. But her reliability seemed poor.

A flurry of recent reviews suggest she may be back on better form in this regard. Hope so, as she does sound a very good looking woman

Offline aps

I had her on my HL for a while. But her reliability seemed poor.

A flurry of recent reviews suggest she may be back on better form in this regard. Hope so, as she does sound a very good looking woman
+1

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw the green light was on so thought I'd give it a try. All arranged swiftly for a few hours later.

Location was in Canton. Nice apartment.

The girl herself was lovely. Brunette. Nice face, big blue eyes. Great body. Tallish and slender with very nice medium/large natural breasts. Very friendly, chatty and down to earth. Shower offered.

Not going to give a play by play but the OWO was excellent and sex in multiple positions was great too. Particularly enjoyed the view in cowgirl. No clock watching and I would definitely see her again.

Price and duration?  :hi:

vw

You sound jaded with asking this wolfie.  :rolleyes:

STAR-LORD

You sound jaded with asking this wolfie.  :rolleyes:

It's just a question. Got a banging headache on my day off today with a bit of a hangover, I'd rather avoid conflict today if possible please. Thanks VW.  :thumbsup:

np500

It's just a question. Got a banging headache on my day off today with a bit of a hangover, I'd rather avoid conflict today if possible please. Thanks VW.  :thumbsup:

Yep, 100% jaded !

SeekingtheTruth

Hang over on a Thursday? Shocking behaviour  :D

vw

Hope you were not making changes to titles/rankings pissed.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If you wish to avoid conflict online is not the place to be in general.  I wont post if i'm in a mood or under influence.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 02:17:41 pm by vw »

Offline Ollopa

Ah, forgot to add that. 1 hour. £130 special offer.

STAR-LORD

Hang over on a Thursday? Shocking behaviour  :D

Hope you were not making changes to titles/rankings pissed.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If you wish to avoid conflict online is not the place to be in general.  I wont post if i'm in a mood or under influence.

Dark Rum and Whisky last night wasn't exactly the best of ideas.  :thumbsdown:  Nor going for a number 2 in the bathroom just now, and not checking if there was a roll of backup toilet paper. Sh@t...  :blush:

STAR-LORD

Ah, forgot to add that. 1 hour. £130 special offer.

Thanks, that sounds good.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bonio

Dark rum and whiskey? Man after my own heart.

Offline mrdiamond77

As has been mentioned before, good looking girl and enjoyed my one and only time with her.

Hope you are feeling better now Wolfie.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

As has been mentioned before, good looking girl and enjoyed my one and only time with her.

Hope you are feeling better now Wolfie.   :hi:

Thanks for asking dude, but unfortunately I'm still rough as hell...  :(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 07:01:37 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for asking dude, but unfortunately I'm still rough as hell...  :(

I know the feeling.  Glad I quit drinking years ago.

Offline Steelworker

I know the feeling.  Glad I quit drinking years ago.

Unless I’m going out, I tend to stick to alcohol on Friday and Saturday. Try for a sensible diet 80 percent of the time. Don’t always succeed  :D

np500

Everything in moderation, well, when I say everything, all things legal, prostitution’s still legal ! Yes ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Everything in moderation, well, when I say everything, all things legal, prostitution’s still legal ! Yes ?

For the moment, yes.  Unless the bastard feminist nazis get their way.

np500

For the moment, yes.  Unless the bastard feminist nazis get their way.
My point exactly !

STAR-LORD

Back to normal now, hallelujah. No hair of the wolf for me today.  :vomit:

Anyway back on topic. Got to hand it to Jasmine, she certainly mixes it up on a daily basis it seems, changing her main profile picture daily. Seems to have a pair of the longest legs on an SP too!  :cool:

Hectorshouse

NW - you are a very naughty boy! Enjoy the pleasures of alcohol, eventually you will moderate, but what a trip!

As for the WG, I tried to see her, she looks so hot, but I guess I hit her when things where going on!!

Good review OP!

HH