Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila Desire - Horny Halesowen Punt!  (Read 1245 times)

13 review(s) for Leila Desire (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KingUser2017

External Link/Members Only

Price Paid: £80 for half hour

Lady:  Size 12 busty and curvy, pretty face (if you're into slim size 10s - then not your cup of tea tbh).

Service: Service was good, not rushed at all - in fact it was me who was in a hurry to go! LOL

Venue: Now this is tricky, the venue isn't the best, but you will need to park on  BIRMINGHAM ST - to access her road and flat and the area around is crap.

Overall Score: I am giving this 6/10 - as I found her on the large side for my taking (that's just me, I am a fussy bugger! - others I am sure will find her attractive.)

Well here it is,

Was feeling horny so booked her in for a evening appointment - tbh this is best time to go around that area  INMO. You should get loads of parking around there!

Got into her place, she greeted me with the usual kiss and hugs! very friendly must say. Not like the miserable cunts I have seen lately!

Her OWO  kneeling down was good, but I did find it very short and rushed and she was eager to put the condom on. But before that we did 69 which was nice. Then on to spoon position, she has a lovely round arse and I parted her arse cheek so I could get my cock in her cunt , nicely sliding it while lifting her arse cheek and kissing her neck. She seem to love it! Thrusting my cock in her deep and hard.

After that she was on top for a while then she asked if we could do doggy - this is where she got horny and took out her toy! (I've never seen this done before, so this was my first time!) - while I was fucking her deep doggy she was using the toy on her clit, I could feel the vibration on my cock and balls! felt nice and I was getting turn on by it!

The way I do doggy is, I put one leg forward so I can go in deep - she seemed to enjoy that! and she even said I was 2nd in her ranking to hit her g-spot - LOL.
Last we finished off in missionary - I shot my load in her deep. Afterwards had a nice chat, she speaks little English, but she is a nice pretty lady and very friendly. I think if you have had as string of shitty punts with some miserable cunts. Then go and see her, there will be some therapy in there! LOL

Do I recommend: YES

Would I Return: YES

Offline m4rmite

Rang her this morning for a short notice punt, no answer but a very quick text back saying free after 1.30.  No good for me.

So my plan b was nicnicoll which didn't turn out the best.
I should learn to wait or get a better plan b.

Glad she seems to have a consistent  positive feedback on here.

Offline KingUser2017

Rang her this morning for a short notice punt, no answer but a very quick text back saying free after 1.30.  No good for me.

So my plan b was nicnicoll which didn't turn out the best.
I should learn to wait or get a better plan b.

Glad she seems to have a consistent  positive feedback on here.

Hope you have better luck next time!