Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy valentina Stafford  (Read 2130 times)

1 review(s) for CurvyValentina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline hopenat

Not done this before but thought I'd let you know about the woman , looks just like her pictures great communication flat was just off the road but in a safe area . Asked for rimming and bj in 15 mins for £40 . Was very nervous and struggled tbh but she said I'm not leaving without shooting my muck!! Great rimming owo and a bit of doggy with DFC and CIM.  Curvy, sexy and loves her job ended up staying 25 mins and gave her a extra £10. Not sure how to put the link up but she is on adult work / West mid/staff.( Curvy valentina)

Offline Lenny_007

What does she look like in real life as her 1st 2 pics (on AW) she looks allot different than her third pic.  Which of the pics does she look more like now.  Also what would you say her sizes are as again pics dont give much away.

Many thanks

Offline hopenat

Prob the first 2 pics i would say 10/12   great tits and nice arse,bit of a tummy but nothing bad very friendly and was worried about if i was happy with her looks ect.. one of those women you see on the school run and think pure dirt !!!

Offline Lenny_007

Like the Sound of that....what did she wear for the meet and is she all groomed in the right areas (if you get me). :thumbsup:

Offline hopenat

Very similar to outfit on pic, she had a bath before meet and was shaved, you could get tits out but didn't want all top off because she didn't lije her own tummy tbh wasn't bad and looked sexy with little top.   

Offline m4rmite

Forgive me as I'm new round here but..
But from reviews I've seen on other WG's the punter says fresh or not regarding hygiene, you're pretty specific with a bath comment. Also a WG who won't get naked but has been round for a while :(

Punters have a wide range of tastes and milfs are liked a lot.
I'm sure the admin can check your ip to prove me wrong.

But I would certainly visit if all is cosher

Offline hopenat

I said bath because she told me she just had one and like to have one when she meets a punter. Loads of mid- aged women don't get there stomach out  krystal star from burton (smells rank) naughty francesta  is another. If you go for young ones fine but old ones are a bit different .

Offline m4rmite

I'll keep her on the HL for Stafford area.

Offline hopenat

£40 for rim/owo/dfc  and a bang is def worth it. You can have a shit massage for £50 in derby !!