Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 4251391 Naughty Jane  (Read 563 times)

6 review(s) for NAUGHTY JANE.. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792841) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline BOBBY2015

Called and confirmed an appointment last week  I  Arrived 10 mins early messaged on the way so no reason that I should have had to wait 20 mins past the arranged time  for details to get to the flat other than already busy or double booked  , On arriving saw another guy going in just before me I could hear loud voices inside  just loud banter no arguments etc (  I knocked any way ) the girl that answered in no way looked like the profile Images if it is her def a few years  and 2-3 dress sizes different ,I said I was sorry but you are not the girl on the profile ,she beckoned me in but I chose to walk and left wit my money in my pocket no arguments or  denial  . I suspect if Jane is working from this address I was 2 min the wrong side of seeing her , Most likley a few girls sharing and rotating call with punters as they arrive I seen some other reviews on here I should have researched better warnings signs are there if you look !

STAR-LORD

Which town did this disaster take place in?

Offline DrConners

Which town did this disaster take place in?

+1

Lordy Bobby, didn't you take the time to read her other reviews on here ? She's one shit service provider mate ?  :dash:

Thanks for the review anyway but like the Wolf says ? Where-abouts ?  :hi: