Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Manchester  (Read 1058 times)

5 review(s) for Ameera xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Slomojomo

Incall
30mins
£80 (all inclusive)

Fired a txt off for a meet in a couple of hours to which she replied, quick chat on the phone to confirm and off I went

Easy enough to find and plenty of parking nearby, although a couple of mins walk away. Did my way up to the apartment guided by Ameera and she beckoned me from a door just as I got off the lift. She was wearing a nightie style top and thong which I admired as we walked in. Ameera is stunning imo beautiful face, sexy body and alluring eyes. Made are way to the room, declined the shower as I was fresh, sorted the paper work and we sat on the bed me still clothed and chatted a bit. She’s really friendly and puts you at ease right away, after a quick chat we began with some great DFK, lots of tongue play, her lips are incredible. She began to tease me and play with my cock over my jeans, after a few minutes I stood up so she could unzip me. Amazing OWO really slow and sloppy with great eye contact. After a few minutes it was my turn. Gave her some  RO AND rimming which she seemed to enjoy, got her on all fours and smothered my face down there, great stuff. Following some rolling around giving oral to each other I sat on her chest while she sucked my balls and wanked me off talking filthy as I fingered her pretty hard till she came. On with the rubber and fucked her hard from behind till a came in the bag

Nice chat afterwards as I was getting my things together, there want much time left after really.

Excellent punt and will be back at somepoint soon no doubt

External Link/Members Only

Online frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, I saw this girl a couple of years ago and really enjoyed myself, think I might pay her another visit now she's lost a bit of timber