Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW ESSERA ORIENTAL GIRL HOTTEST BEAUTY !! Plymouth  (Read 847 times)

bristolqwerty

❤️ NEW ESSERA ORIENTAL GIRL ❤️ HOTTEST BEAUTY !!
External Link/Members Only
Any info would be appreciated.
Back for the weekend so am looking for FS from this lady below and massage HR from this lady Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only should fulfill my Asian needs.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:46:30 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Ed Ward

And what is oriental about her?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

bristolqwerty

Looks oriental in some but not in others!  Searched her name on here and googled her but no luck.
On a plus size she has nice looking tits and posted three ❤️❤️❤️'s so must be genuine.  ;)
The other girl is well reviewed, price gone up from £50 to £80!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:26:51 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

I don't actually find her too bad.  Under 5 foot, wears stockings, Asian, ticks some of my boxes.  :sarcastic:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I don't actually find her too bad.  Under 5 foot, wears stockings, Asian, ticks some of my boxes.  :sarcastic:

Ticks most of mine too :). After I'd posted the verification pic I saw it's been posted before. D'oh! Makes a change for the veri pic to look reasonable too.

I wish you the best in your quest to hook up with her  :thumbsup:.

bristolqwerty

bristolqwerty

A few more pictures.  Is she oriental?  Tried to get her as an outcall to my hotel but she only does incalls.

Offline JimmySW

A few more pictures.  Is she oriental?  Tried to get her as an outcall to my hotel but she only does incalls.

Looks good but the trouble with Vivastreet is there is no indication of what a girl will do in terms of services

bristolqwerty

Correct my last VS punt agreed to everything but failed to deliver anything worth noting.  This Essera girl looks good, quite tempted, OWO?   

bristolqwerty

Don’t bother  NEW ESSERA ORIENTAL GIRL OWO ❤️ !!  doesn’t do OWO after all   :D