Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Sexy edinburgh  (Read 3593 times)

2 review(s) for  Zara Sexy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Half hour @ £70

Caught this one not to long ago in one of the streets between the walk and ER. a main door flat. Standard text comms and no issues.

She's curvy in a good way and has loads of tattoos. age seems about right. Facially she could pass for Chinese or se asian. Has a nice round pair of tits and a smooth bubble butt. Definitely Brazilian though. Bit of a novelty seeing an "oriental" looking girl with a body like that. She's also quite friendly and very accommodating.

I really just liked the look of her arse on the profile. She gave a good bit of fk with tongues then a quick massage. More kissing was followed by ow, which was good but doesn't bode well for the claims of CIM on her profile. Anyway after a few minutes of that i bent her over and fucking hammered her. She appeared to quite like it.

A reasonable fuck with a uniquely attractive girl. Would probably only return if nothing else took my fancy.

Offline Matrix

Should've added that her English is adequate.

Emergency Punt

Rimming (receiving and giving) are advertised. Don't suppose you can confirm if this is accurate?

Offline Matrix

Offline reeza8701

Had a meet with her yesterday. Quite mechanical - no french kissing, or foreplay.  More like she was directing the whole show i.e portions etc. A lot of the things she lists I guess is just to attract more punters. Only thing was a fair massage which was not that great. English is just about adequate as you said. Definitely not a first option and would consider heras last resort.

Offline Matrix

Had a meet with her yesterday. Quite mechanical - no french kissing, or foreplay.  More like she was directing the whole show i.e portions etc. A lot of the things she lists I guess is just to attract more punters. Only thing was a fair massage which was not that great. English is just about adequate as you said. Definitely not a first option and would consider heras last resort.

I mentioned no owo and cim is likely off the menu too. Had lot's of fk though and I must say, she was anything but mechanical. I certainly wouldn't go back if I were you.

Why not write a review?

Just add more detail to what you've written. Looks, location, comms etc.

It turns out I've seen her friend before also. Very good service but older than advertised. External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:18:50 pm by Matrix »

Offline reeza8701

You did mention indeed. Her profile description wows you however a lot of what she says in her profile is probably not what she offers. Don't get me wrong she is a stunner, with a nice ass. Only negative about the ass was the black spots. Not a great scene especially from behind.

So my reviews:

Looks  - 8/10
She is a pretty asian looking girl. She got the small eyes and nice skin tone. Body does look great and deffo the tattoos add some attractiveness. She was wearing a lacy dress no panties and high heels.

Location - 2/10
This was let down. The bed felt a bit wet. Not sure if it was some watersports which took place but had to ask her to put something on top. At that point my mind was on just giving it to her. Flat surroundings seem are definitely below standard. I guess she work with the other girl you mentioned External Link/Members Only. Parking was a bit of a problem and had to walk for a good 5 mins on the street she is located. Another thing is her phone kept ringing and a bit distracting. Had the intention of doing a full but quickly changed that to 30 mins.

Comms - 4/10
I don't think she was ready.  Appointment was for 2030 and 20 mins later after trying to call a few times did she send a text. Maybe limited english means she prefers text as I never spoke to her on the phone.

Overall experience - 4/10
Solely due to hygiene i.e her wet bed and the fact I didn't it felt like a one way shag.. Ha. She did seem to put just a wee bit of effort the last 5 mins of our sesh.

Offline Matrix

You did mention indeed. Her profile description wows you however a lot of what she says in her profile is probably not what she offers. Don't get me wrong she is a stunner, with a nice ass. Only negative about the ass was the black spots. Not a great scene especially from behind.

So my reviews:

Looks  - 8/10
She is a pretty asian looking girl. She got the small eyes and nice skin tone. Body does look great and deffo the tattoos add some attractiveness. She was wearing a lacy dress no panties and high heels.

Location - 2/10
This was let down. The bed felt a bit wet. Not sure if it was some watersports which took place but had to ask her to put something on top. At that point my mind was on just giving it to her. Flat surroundings seem are definitely below standard. I guess she work with the other girl you mentioned External Link/Members Only. Parking was a bit of a problem and had to walk for a good 5 mins on the street she is located. Another thing is her phone kept ringing and a bit distracting. Had the intention of doing a full but quickly changed that to 30 mins.

Comms - 4/10
I don't think she was ready.  Appointment was for 2030 and 20 mins later after trying to call a few times did she send a text. Maybe limited english means she prefers text as I never spoke to her on the phone.

Solely due to hygiene i.e her wet bed and the fact I didn't it felt like a one way shag.. Ha. She did seem to put just a wee bit of effort the last 5 mins of our sesh.

Do you have any idea how this site works?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:35:27 pm by Matrix »

Offline DaVINCI

So my reviews:

Looks  - 8/10

Location - 2/10

Comms - 4/10

For easier reference, l think it would be best if you converted your experience into a review, looks like a Negative to me  :unknown:

Offline Matrix

For easier reference, l think it would be best if you converted your experience into a review, looks like a Negative to me  :unknown:

Why not write a review?

So my reviews:

:dash:

Offline DaVINCI

Offline Matrix

Your post was put up when l posting mine, no harm done  :drinks:

What are you talking about?

My post was 3 and a half hours ago.  :crazy:

Offline DaVINCI

What are you talking about?

My post was 3 and a half hours ago.  :crazy:
Apologies, the guy wrote a review but has put it in with yours, no problem mentioning this to him

Offline Matrix

Apologies, the guy wrote a review but has put it in with yours, no problem mentioning this to him

:rolleyes: External Link/Members Only

Offline aj12345

She's asking £20 extra for cim and a further £20 extra to give rimming.

Offline Matrix

She's asking £20 extra for cim and a further £20 extra to give rimming.

:D

How much extra for owo as that wasn't offered either?

I see our reviewer hasn't been back to give us an actual review with any kind of detail regarding services.

Offline aj12345

:D

How much extra for owo as that wasn't offered either?

I see our reviewer hasn't been back to give us an actual review with any kind of detail regarding services.

I don't know i only asked her about cim and rimming. She seems like a waste of time to me. Long list of extra charges usually equals to crap delivery.

Offline Matrix

I don't know i only asked her about cim and rimming. She seems like a waste of time to me. Long list of extra charges usually equals to crap delivery.
She was good for a pump and dump. Pretty, friendly and a good kisser. Other than her look, she's nothing special.