Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eli Spanish Latina + Mel Brazilian Latina - Stoke Newington N16, London  (Read 2969 times)

2 review(s) for Eli Naughty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline JackJones

I'm aware it's against the rules to do a double review in one, but I don't see any other way in this case.

So I've not had a good experience every time I've seen a Latina, but last night marked a change. I unload, and found that Eli wasn't too far away from me. Her AW profile is here: External Link/Members Only but I think it's going to change soon, so I've uploaded some pics for posterity just in case.

Comms: With maid. Sent a text asking if Elli was available. Got a postcode and a come now. I replied and asked for confirmation it was the girl in the pics as I was going to walk if it wasn't. Got a don't worry, it's Elli. Set a time and off I went. When I near the location I sent a text asking for the door number, got a call with door number. Upon arrival I called the maid, who asked me to stand outside the door so she could see me the cameras. Once she had, she came down and let me in. White woman with good English. Can't place the accent, but I she sounded British. Took me up two or so flights of stairs to a bedroom and said the girl would be in shortly.

Location: N16 flat in Stoke Newington, next to some shops. 2 bedrooms, clean, but all pretty basic. Decent bed, bed cover, pillows, that's it.

The girl: Girl in the pics. I wasn't sure at first as she's much shorter in real life than she looks in the pics, but when she got close I could see it was her. Young girl with tight and taut skin, small firm tits with long erect nipples - think anabella / ana luiz tits. She said she's 23 years old and I believe her.

She asked me how long I wanted to stay and I asked her how many girls there were. She said 2, so I asked her to get the other one. Oh my days, other girl had body and thick... so I said I would see them both one after the other, 30 mins with one, 30 mins with the other. £120 in total. That worked for them.

Elli
Her English is pretty basic and lacking in some parts but we made it work. She was playful, trying to chat and making small talk whilst undressing me on the bed. She kissed my neck, chest, nipples then pulled out the D. I always get a bit of a reaction and she was no different, measuring it against her short wrist and playfullly saying it was big. I didnt get the sense - like I do sometimes - that the size issue was going to lead to a bad punt, we quite relaxed. Onto OW. She perched herself herself between my legs and gave the Johnson a good polishing. Bit of a variation of technique but nothing to shout from the rooftops about. Unfortunately she didn't allow RO on a 30 min punt, otherwise that would have been the icing on the cake as she was smelt and felt clean and her cute little pussy looked as if it needed a good polishing of its own.

Onto the sex
She asked me to go on top initially, and I obliged. Bit of lube and I was in  :yahoo: Cute little pussy was quite deceptive too, because she took it in quite nicely and I didn't feel short changed at all. No questions about whether or not I was about to cum. Changed positions a few times, she moaning accordingly I guess, then put her into prone when I wanted to bust and I busted in the dom not long after that.  Some more small talk after I came, then she pulled the dom off my Johnson herself and gave me some wipes and after a bit more small talk, she led me, with just my boxers on, to the room opposite where Mel was waiting.

Mel
Got the paperwork out of the way. Now Mel doesn't speak English at all so I communicated with her using google translate. I told her that I wasn't sure whether the D was going to be able to rise to the occasion in such a short period of time, but she just laughed a bit, rubbed some ointment onto her hands and directed me to the bed.

I have to say something about her body. She's a bit more mature (I later found out she's 33) so her body has come into its fullness and just down right sexy as fuck. Definitely an entrant for the Bubblebutt page. The pics I saw of her don't do her justice. She has banging tits, large but not too large, and all real. Ass, who knows if it's fake, but it looked and felt amazing. Top of that, she had a nice manner as well, so things were going well. I laid her on her back and licked and kissed the shit out of her body. She has one of those thick ass pussies, which, like Elli's, was smelling, looking and feeling fresh (with the added bonus of a pierced clit) so I went down there and within minutes she was moaning and pulling my head to her pussy and gyrating and pinching her tits. I came up for air and spent the time sucking her tits instead, then back down again. I would to think that she came, because there was a moment where she tensed, moaned then let her legs fall, by which time the Johnson was chumping at the bit to get a taste of her too.

On with the dom and some vigorous OW. To be honest I wasn't really paying attention, because while Mel was gobbling my dick and spitting on it (at some point I felt her deepthroat it and heard her gagging on it) I was busy playing with her tits and squeezing and biting her ass. Did away with the Oral formalities and asked her to jump straight on the dick, and boy, did she ever. She rode it like a champ, gyrated on it, bounced on it, then, again, I think, came. We must have been making a bit of noise because Elli came and knocked on the door, said something, and Mel laughed and put her finger across the lips, then when Elli left just went back at it again. Switched her into prone and drove deep into that pussy, thrusting hard and using her back for leverage. She was moaning and took it all in, so it was only a matter of time before i bust.

After I bust she removed the dom and gave me dry and then wet wipes, then we sort of just went back to the bed and just lay there together, communicating on google translate for about 15 or slightly more mins after the punt had ended. She's a really nice, personable woman and I would definitely recommend, and will be seeing her again.

Now here's the thing. Elli told me she's leaving the UK at some point today, so I don't know if it's true but I thought to write a review in any case as she might be back later. Mel said she's moving location today as well - I think to Kentish Town - and that other girls would be in the flat from today, but that she'll be in London till about Friday then it's back to Brazil because this whole thing hasn't really turned out the way she thought it would financially. So she said to call and ask specifically for her if I want to see her again, which I do.

Here's the other thing. I found them using this link: External Link/Members Only
But i can see that as of 05:48am today, the girls on that profile have all changed completely, so it looks like the stuff I was told about them moving has been borne out in the ads. Elli's AW page is still up with her pics on it but who knows how long that will last. I will try and get Mel's pics on vivastreet and add them to this, but in their absence, it made sense to just lump my experience with her together with my experience with Elli.

All in all very happy with what went down last night, although I feel like Elli was a fluffer for the real deal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Glad you had a good romp OP.

You should have just posted 2 reviews, why would that have been so hard?

Elis photos have been around for a while, sure I saw them more than a month ago somewhere on VS.  Perhaps she flits back'n'forth from Spain?  :unknown:

Did Mel explain more about why her stay hadn't been so good?  And Mel is her "real" name that management would know is in Kentish Town (or wherever) and send you to her not a B&S?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:00:37 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Brothel girls from the sounds of it plus the price structure gives it away.

Offline last_days_of_logan

here you go

External Link/Members Only

you can use that to put a second review up..makes no sense to have it as one

Offline tantraman

Muchas gracias, OP :hi: ... I like the look of Eli :wacko: ... HL'd :thumbsup:

Offline JackJones

Many thanks Last Days of Logan!  :hi:  :thumbsup:
Separate review now up.

Admin, apologies if this is a silly Q, but am I able to amend the above review so I can delete the Mel part now that a second review is up?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:26:19 pm by azechai »

Offline JackJones

Glad you had a good romp OP.

You should have just posted 2 reviews, why would that have been so hard?

Elis photos have been around for a while, sure I saw them more than a month ago somewhere on VS.  Perhaps she flits back'n'forth from Spain?  :unknown:

Did Mel explain more about why her stay hadn't been so good?  And Mel is her "real" name that management would know is in Kentish Town (or wherever) and send you to her not a B&S?

Second review now up!  :thumbsup:
I didn't get the impression she flits back and forth, as she might have mentioned it in order to maintain interest, but who knows... in all likelihood if it's been a good run there's a reasonable chance she'll be back...

Re: Mel's stay, she said she's actually liked being in London, but she's just not made as much financially as she expected, so she's going back  :dash:

Thanks to Last Days of Logan we now know from her profile that Mel is the name she is using at her new location - Kenton.

Offline peter purves

She asked me how long I wanted to stay and I asked her how many girls there were. She said 2, so I asked her to get the other one. Oh my days, other girl had body and thick... so I said I would see them both one after the other, 30 mins with one, 30 mins with the other. £120 in total. That worked for them.

Reminiscent of  :P

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Titi

Good review OP, I get why you opted for 1 review for both girls. Personally I don’t like/visit brothels, they sound like GVFM though.

Offline TonyD

:hi: wow added Mel to my hot list, great review....