Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy, no love you're fat  (Read 3686 times)

Offline anotherwoody69

Am I getting the grumpy old man syndrome I wonder?  :diablo:

Back in the day when I was young and active, birds that were on the larger side we considered fat. You either TOFTT on a night out, had a reputation for shagging whales and certainly for punting gave them a swerve.

Now when I look through AW as I start to ponder getting back in the saddle I find so many describing themselves as "curvy", forget the BBW bollocks. SA is just as bad, fucking huge arse and a belly and "curvy".

These girls in my mind are just fat, overweight, lazy, opinionated and deluded munters.

Am  just getting old, is this a new "trend", have we all gone political correct bollocks????

Offline lewisjones23

online dating and swinging websites are to blame

even fat dogs on there get 100’s of messages a week off men telling them they are good looking and in great shape etc - desperate fucking idiots

eventually the fattie’s mindset changes to thinking they are god’s gift to all men and they start using stupid terms to describe their obesity

Offline standardpostage

Curvy, of a woman's figure, usually means "shapely and voluptuous"  :)
In the punting world, curvy, is used with an immense amount of poetic licence  :) and is open to interpretation  :)

Offline Tricky Dickie

Back in the day when I was young and active, birds that were on the larger side we considered fat. You either TOFTT on a night out, had a reputation for shagging whales and certainly for punting gave them a swerve.

Now when I look through AW as I start to ponder getting back in the saddle I find so many describing themselves as "curvy", forget the BBW bollocks. SA is just as bad, fucking huge arse and a belly and "curvy".

These girls in my mind are just fat, overweight, lazy, opinionated and deluded munters.

Am  just getting old, is this a new "trend", have we all gone political correct bollocks????

FFS. Is that all you have to get angry about? They are selling something - themselves. They are going to use the most positive language they can. Just read betweeen the lines. It’s no different to the language an estate agent uses when describing a house!

Offline candec

online dating and swinging websites are to blame

even fat dogs on there get 100’s of messages a week off men telling them they are good looking and in great shape etc - desperate fucking idiots

eventually the fattie’s mindset changes to thinking they are god’s gift to all men and they start using stupid terms to describe their obesity

The best thing is to avoid them. Back in the pre-internet days I learned fairly quickly that a girl described as busty would invariably be large size.
If you,like me, prefer slimmer girls then skip over the BBW/Curvy profiles.

Offline lewisjones23

The best thing is to avoid them. Back in the pre-internet days I learned fairly quickly that a girl described as busty would invariably be large size.

i wouldnt shag a fat bird for free let alone pay for it

the max i would go for paid is a size 10/12 and i hate it if the WG pictures trick me in to thinking she hasnt got belly

Offline candec

the max i would go for paid is a size 10/12 and i hate it if the WG pictures trick me in to thinking she hasnt got belly

That range is my limit too. Each to their own. If BBWs are your preference then fine, but obesity has never done anything for me either.

Offline anotherwoody69

Its not so much the ones that are on the larger side, the BBW's (now there's a euphemism for you, just overweight is fine love) and those describing themselves as "chunky", or "big build".

Its the fucking deluded ones who think they are "curvy", and describe themselves as such when in fact they are just fat. Pure and simple heifers.

I agree with an earlier comment, curvy to me is shapely rather than stick thin. So a size 10 or 12 top with a firm (and no fat gut) and taught 8 to 10 bottom.
Not some size 18 with a jelly arse and cottage cheese thighs.

Offline Happylad

From occasional glances at the Women`s pages in the Daily newspapers I get the impression (from seeing it printed so many times) that the average modern woman is size 16.

Now I`ve known (no, didn`t shag them) women of size 16 build, and they invariably had big, saggy tits, bulging bellies, and big fat arses, with thighs to match.  Is this what my sons and grandsons have to look forward to when they start punting?

UGH!

Offline Happylad

I should have added, I personally wouldn`t touch anything larger than a size 10, and size 8 is preferred.

Flunt

Am I getting the grumpy old man syndrome I wonder?

Join the club.  :drinks:

I look at some profiles and think, "Yep, will work for food, but probably cheaper to pay them!" Before adding them to an ever growing blacklist.

Online maxQ

Spare a thought for the fat chicks with small tits, natures cruelest trick

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I get more for my money, you can keep your girls that can barely fill a training bra.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Spare a thought for the fat chicks with small tits, natures cruelest trick
It's up there with black guys with pencil dicks.

Offline candec

Of course we should, but there's no point in seeing someone you have no physical attraction to.

vw

I tend to avoid the ones i don't fancy at the time, but IMO false advertising and jargon is rife always has been. 

Offline signy

Things we learn from the internet. It doesn't matter how fat/thin, young/old or ugly/pretty you are, someone out there is going to fancy you.

Offline paper7

Things we learn from the internet. It doesn't matter how fat/thin, young/old or ugly/pretty you are, someone out there is going to fancy you.
Yep. Another way of putting it is, "Horses for courses."

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yep. Another way of putting it is, "Horses for courses."
I do not like horses but I love ladies who are large like the magazine Voluptuous from before the internet. I suppose 14 to 16 are good, 12 or 18 is manageable. These are not exclusive. I have been with slim or skinny ladies and grossly overweight ladies. It depends so much on the attitude, their smile, the randy-ness, the pleasure I hope they take as well as give in sexual matters. And the way that cope with a randy senior like me.

What I do not like are gents who insist that they and only they are right and those who like large ladies are the object of the same bullying as the large ladies themselves would have had as schoolgirls! I do not curse gents who like anorexics!

There is no doubt that there is a public health problem, overweight school-kids and adults. I myself easily lost much weight and I am a confirmed ex-diabetic thanks to careful eating and a book about food called 'Waist Disposal' by J Briffa! There are lot of myths about food, some propagated by big food manufacturers.

There is room for all sorts of desires and dislikes and I hope there is tolerance and a sense of fun.
Rant over.

+1.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
It seems to apply more to women though. I don't hear about men on Facebook having random women post how attractive the man is.

Flunt

I agree that we each have our own preferences, that's not the issue. The issue is normalising obesity, size 16 used to be considered chunky, now it's average which means size 18-20 is curvy?

Offline switftjake

I agree that we each have our own preferences, that's not the issue. The issue is normalising obesity, size 16 used to be considered chunky, now it's average which means size 18-20 is curvy?
No one in the right mind think size 18-20 is curvy! Curvy is hour glass big tits and butt slim waist. Belly is ok if it fits the rest of the shape without rolls or ripples. Curves!

that said i like any shape between athletic and verging on chunky depending on the girl. Honesty in the profile is everything.

But sticks and thicks is a bit fat nope from me
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:22:30 pm by switftjake »

Offline paper7

I do not like horses but I love ladies who are large like the magazine Voluptuous from before the internet. I suppose 14 to 16 are good, 12 or 18 is manageable. These are not exclusive. I have been with slim or skinny ladies and grossly overweight ladies. It depends so much on the attitude, their smile, the randy-ness, the pleasure I hope they take as well as give in sexual matters. And the way that cope with a randy senior like me.

What I do not like are gents who insist that they and only they are right and those who like large ladies are the object of the same bullying as the large ladies themselves would have had as schoolgirls! I do not curse gents who like anorexics!

There is no doubt that there is a public health problem, overweight school-kids and adults. I myself easily lost much weight and I am a confirmed ex-diabetic thanks to careful eating and a book about food called 'Waist Disposal' by J Briffa! There are lot of myths about food, some propagated by big food manufacturers.

There is room for all sorts of desires and dislikes and I hope there is tolerance and a sense of fun.
Rant over.
What part of my statement caused you to lose your rag and rant?

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only

There can be a fine line between "voluptuous" vs out and out obese. I would imagine a deal of this has set in in the last 35 years with the decline of school sports (let's sell off all the playing fields...), lack of home economics/domestic science classes in schools and the general rise in cash rich vs time poor society. Plus, if you're on your back most of the day, when are you going to have time/inclination to either go to the gym or cook yourself something nutritious? One of my regs has certainly gone from size 10 to 12 in the 3 years since I 1st started going there, and I must say that my punting choice these days (in terms of trying someone new) is more likely to be someone in their early 20s and relatively toned.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
External Link/Members Only

There can be a fine line between "voluptuous" vs out and out obese. I would imagine a deal of this has set in in the last 35 years with the decline of school sports (let's sell off all the playing fields...), lack of home economics/domestic science classes in schools and the general rise in cash rich vs time poor society. Plus, if you're on your back most of the day, when are you going to have time/inclination to either go to the gym or cook yourself something nutritious? One of my regs has certainly gone from size 10 to 12 in the 3 years since I 1st started going there, and I must say that my punting choice these days (in terms of trying someone new) is more likely to be someone in their early 20s and relatively toned.
Spot on. Other reasons are the rise of fast food, on my high street there are 3 Greggs within a half-mile radius, a McDonalds, 2 KFCs, Pizza Hut, and numerous other shit Kebab places and this is similar in every city, I wouldn't want to see them banned, but like putting betting shops in poor often ethnic areas it is just piss-poor planning from the council and ends up having a social impact.

You are right the terminology has changed and we see this in all aspects of society, in some cases for better like people being called disabled as opposed to spastics and Joey's or mental health issues as opposed to mental. Then we have deliberate distortion: child sex exploitation as opposed to child rape.

Personally I class curvy as a size 12 or a big size 10, generally girls under a size 12 rarely have big tits, although a C cup looks bigger on a smaller frame.

What part of my statement caused you to lose your rag and rant?
no clear memory, probably the thread as well, but the severe absence of your reviews is noticeable.

Offline Gordon Bennett

It has a knock on effect all down the chain...... a soft-bodied average lady just a few lbs overweight will call herself toned or athletic but they're a million miles off being Jet from Gladiators.

Offline Marmalade

The word curvy should well be banned excepting photographic evidence of aesthetically certifiable CURVES. That means hourglass curves you dumbo fluffiefucks.  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Did no one explain a CURVE when you were doing geometry? It’s not a straight line of sagging flesh ffs.

Offline Spiceoflife

I think the key is having a waist and being in good shape. A waist to hip ratio of 70% regardless of size. Plus size model Ashley Graham is a size 18, and bigger than I normally go for, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. To be fair, my legs probably aren't strong enough.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I think the key is having a waist and being in good shape. A waist to hip ratio of 70% regardless of size. Plus size model Ashley Graham is a size 18, and bigger than I normally go for, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. To be fair, my legs probably aren't strong enough.

Not curvy, she's classed as a plus size model. For me curvy is someone like Kelly Brooke.

Offline beanfarmer05

You should see some of the shit written on tinder, bumble etc.. Girls in their late teens/twenties/thirties who are let's be blunt, fat and out of shape all thinking that they deserve a channing tatum/Tom Hardy lookalike, that nothing less will do. A generation of entitled idiots

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
You should see some of the shit written on tinder, bumble etc.. Girls in their late teens/twenties/thirties who are let's be blunt, fat and out of shape all thinking that they deserve a channing tatum/Tom Hardy lookalike, that nothing less will do. A generation of entitled idiots
Why should they settle for second best when they can fuck me?

Offline Trenlover

women are biologically programmed to think that.

a woman who is a 5 in reality is tricked by her own brain into thinking she is a 7/8

Offline Marvelous

women are biologically programmed to think that.

a woman who is a 5 in reality is tricked by her own brain into thinking she is a 7/8

Its usually the fact that its not hard for these girls to get a 7/8 out of ten guy to give them attention... hes looking a pump and dump, shes looking for something more but just the fact he gives the time off day makes her think she can do better then joe average even though by all accounts she is average herself!

Offline Marvelous

And as a result off getting pumped and dumped by a guy out off her league she starts hating men making joe averages life a lot harder!

Offline Marmalade

“size is just a number”  :wackogirl:

Yes dear, but you’re still fat!

vw

“size is just a number”  :wackogirl:

Like age the numbers don't add up.

Offline Marmalade

Like age the numbers don't add up.

Sometimes they simply abuse the ability to think, probably from an early age ...

Offline MilleMiglia

If anything, the ones in their 40's are worse still. "Over entitled" doesn't even scratch the surface.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Its usually the fact that its not hard for these girls to get a 7/8 out of ten guy to give them attention... hes looking a pump and dump, shes looking for something more but just the fact he gives the time off day makes her think she can do better then joe average even though by all accounts she is average herself!
Who gets to decide what is a 7 out of 10? Just because we see someone as a 7 out of 10 they could be a 1 out of 10 in their head. When I was teenage I used to chat-up all the biffers because I thought they would be an easy shag, guess what? They aren't. I got less attitude off the girls that were genuinely attractive.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
If anything, the ones in their 40's are worse still. "Over entitled" doesn't even scratch the surface.
Makes you wonder why they end up with nappy headed children.

Offline bbwandy72

Fair enough. Personally, I'd pay extra for it. Everyone's tastes are different.

Fair enough. Personally, I'd pay extra for it. Everyone's tastes are different.
+1

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:35:13 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline pingug

i think it is societies problem, people trying to push their own agenda convincing themselves and in turn young girls that they are average size, young girls don't  even try and hide it, you see girls with cropped tops on with a flabby bulging belly, obviously they don't realise the crop top was to show off your flat stomach not to give your folds of fat air conditioning , same with short skirts, no shame in going out for a night out with jelly legs because half their friends are the same, they all think body shaming is a crime, most of them will spend a fortune on hair, make up, nails, fake tan  and an outfit but the one thing that would make them attractive they won't do, stop eating crisps  and certainly no intention of going to the gym, no need when you can angle and photoshop an instagram pic, dont get me started on fat women with tattoos

Flunt

Who gets to decide what is a 7 out of 10?

The one who is paying.

If we all fancied the same look then there would be only one type of pro$$ie. I don't think this thread was aimed at male preferences, more the fact that some women have egos as big as their waist line.

Online Heph

The word curvy should well be banned excepting photographic evidence of aesthetically certifiable CURVES. That means hourglass curves you dumbo fluffiefucks.  :cool:
Did no one explain a CURVE when you were doing geometry? It’s not a straight line of sagging flesh ffs.

He's not wrong.

(& Miss VT is very petite in person.)