Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeenshire - Miss Candice Klien  (Read 1280 times)

J4ck69

Hi guys

Looking to see if anyone has any feedback on this girl? She looks really hot has good feedback on AW but nothing on UKP, any experience before I make a punt would be appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline ik8133

Looks like it may be TOFTT?  Would be interested to hear how you get on as she's quite close to me.

Mickeyoates

Hi, i met her last November, she is a very energetic girl, tall and good looking, great figure with a lot of tattoos. Very good services had. Met her in her home and was made very welcome, lots of kissing when in door, both got naked and oral both ways and lots of sex in different positions, left very happy.

Offline Davey Dykes

And thanks so much for your review.  :rolleyes:

J4ck69

Thanks guys sounds like she may be worth a punt👍

Macattak

Hi, i met her last November, she is a very energetic girl, tall and good looking, great figure with a lot of tattoos. Very good services had. Met her in her home and was made very welcome, lots of kissing when in door, both got naked and oral both ways and lots of sex in different positions, left very happy.

Mickey you’ve been fucking around on this site for ages asking for info from fellow punters. You’ve now apparently had a shot of this tart but not had the decency to review. Very fucking poor. Man up and shove a review up

J4ck69

Why do you feel the need to come across so threatening, if someone wants to reply to my posts that’s great but people like you with nothing to add but abuse isn’t helpful and just gives this site a bad name, so instead of telling me to man up why don’t you just refrain from posting if you have nothing nice to say?

Offline andymars19

He's not telling you to man up, he's telling Mickey to as he's quoted his post...

J4ck69

Still don’t understand why he needs to be negative and threatening to others? If you have nothing nice to say to other forum users then please just say nothing

Macattak

I’m sorry princess will try again. Michael please be a good chap and post a review of Ms Klein so your fellow forum posters have a chance to make an informed decision on the aforementioned Ms Klein before they part company with their hard earned money.

Happy

J4ck69

See that wasn’t too hard was it:-)
We are all here for the same thing chaps
Some are more confident than others so just be nice, it’s not difficult

Offline DickDiver

See that wasn’t too hard was it:-)
We are all here for the same thing chaps
Some are more confident than others so just be nice, it’s not difficult

Yup. We're all here for the unburnished reviews. Which kinda makes your whining irrelevant.

Online mrwhite

Jack

If Mickey had bothered to write some kind of review last year, then you would have had something to go on straight away

Offline roadwarrior

Was their not a girl a few years back maybe 5+ years with the same/similar name that worked from a flat on Anderson drive near the Lang stract junction.

Offline bushman

Thanks guys sounds like she may be worth a punt👍
Jack, did you end up seeing her?