Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Lovely-Lucy - Walsall  (Read 5186 times)

5 review(s) for English-Lovely-Lucy (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Clicktocollect

External Link/Members Only

COMMS: 7/10 - Called when I arrived and was asked to wait for a few minutes and she would call back. So left hanging for five minutes.

LOCATION: 7/10 - Larger hotel near Junction Ten M6. It was 10pm and reception was busy

Fee: 10/10 - £60 for half  hour

Lucy:8/10 -  Pictures are accurate although her boobs are smaller than expected

PUNT: 7/10 - The room was a little cluttered with lots of drink glasses on the side, including an unfinished pint of lager?

Lucy had had a few drinks but it was a Friday night. She repeated the small talk over and over which was amusing and then sometimes a little annoying.

No kissing or OWO offered and I didn't push it. Oral was good though.

Sex in missionary was very good lifting one leg up over my back and getting into a great medium to hard slow to fast  session of fucking.

Finished with Doggy which was great and she was enthusiastic pushing back on my cock and making nice little gasping noises.

More amusing / annoying small talk while I got dressed.

Good punt with exceptional VFM at £60 for half hour

Would I return? Yes

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review. From what you have said though I will give this one a miss.

Offline Punterperson1971

Sounds like she was a little tipsy

Offline JEH7376

Thanks for the review. From what you have said though I will give this one a miss.

I mailed her about a prospective booking and got no reply, bullet dodged, sounds like a potential flake.

mrpeterman

Wasn’t there a Reports before re her being pissed, on my hot list but probably for P&d.now

Offline Boaby 69

I booked her tonight, time & price agreed, didn't answer her phone until 20mins after the meeting time, sounded pissed as a fart & could hardly string a sentence together she asked if I could come back an hour later but I told her to forget it

Offline Bodders

No kissing oral with, how is this a positive?

minge

No kissing oral with, how is this a positive?
To be fair it’s not a definite on her menu so I suppose the OP got what he paid for and was expecting.

Offline Ass the man

I booked this lady a few months bk for a hour booking while I was having a drink in hotel bar  she phones me saying she just took 30 mins booking I thought charming.sounded piss as a fart  I spoke to her so I had a lucky escape decided to give it a miss