Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky_Violet Lincoln  (Read 1144 times)

9 review(s) for Cheeky_Violet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5542901) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833833) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Jamesbattersea

https://www.adultwork.com/1823928 or https://www.adultwork.com/Cheeky%5FViolet

Wow! She is a good!

I've had this girl on my hit list for ages and never been able to find the right dates to get to see her when she is available.She has a proper full time job and so she is not always available.
Boom! finally got a time i could get away from the wife and Violet was available.

The Comms
I made an equiry on AW a week in advance. She was staight back to me an hour later.
All other communications where done tbrough AW email. She was quick and efficent.

The Place
I turned up at the address she gave me in a village just outside Lincoln. Nice safe, new housing area. Parking on the street .
Her house is very nice and clean and tidy.

The Girl
 When i arrived she was wearing casual but sexy clothes a short denim skirt and a t-shirt that was tight across her lovely tits. I thought yessss i've hit the jackpot here.
She met me with a smile and she had that same warm smile through out the meeting, something that really makes me happy to see a girl happy in her work. She's chatty, bubbley and freindly.
She has a very pretty face, Blond hair, 5 foot 2 ish, nice tits, shaved fanny fresh and clean, very soft skin, 22-25 years old.
She is a little "chubbier" than the fotos on her profile but thats a good thing she's not fat but she looks like she has filled her skin out, on the fotos her tits are too big for her body and in real life everything is in a nice proportion. Nice round arse that looks great in doggy.
She looks like the bloke next doors daughter that you know it's wrong but you really want to bang.

The nitty gritty
I knocked, she answered not hidding behond the door but just like she would to a friend.
Went straight upstairs i followed had a nice up skirt shot on the way up. great arse!
Into a comfy bedroom was offerex a shower but only had one 10 mins before at the gym.
She started kissing me but i kind of avoided it by kissing her neck and ears cos i don't kiss on punts i only kiss my wife that way i don't feel guilty (stupid i hear you say but that's just the way it is)
Started to undress each other she was wearing a nice bra and thong set.
So start a you meen to go on and so i through her back on the bed a started an olympic muff dive that resulted in her coming twice in a matter a mins.
She then returned the favour and did some world class OWO proper DT. Great skills.
We switched to 69 and she came again. I then could hold anylonger and i finished on her tits.
She cleaned me up and then washed my baby gravy off her tits so i didn't taste my own spunk when i licked them. Nice thought from her.
She made me a drink and we lay chatting and gropping for a bit and then ready for more.
Ding ding round 2!!
Some more OWO, sex in every position until my legs ached i shouldn't have gone to the gym before sex! more OWO then finished off by hand (my choice).

I wouldn't normally pay as much as £140 per hour but this girl is worth it for a special treat.
She doesn't clock watch i was there at least 15-20 mins over my time and she wasn't itching to get
me out.
She is lovley and seems to be doing it as much for fun as for money. 
10/10.
Would highly recomend
Will be going back after she gets back off holiday to she that lovely bod with an all over tan.

9 review(s) found for Cheeky_Violet linked to in above post (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline HailWood

Nice review James. Violet sounds like a gem and she’s been in my HL for quite a while but Bardney is a bit of a haul but the roads out that way are fun so maybe I can combine a cross country blast on the bike with some good sex.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I'm sure you'll get both if you have a ride out! Good luck.

Offline wolfiesmith69

on my next visit out there hopefully !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac