Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations  (Read 473 times)

Offline carl.s

Hi guys.
Am off to London city next week, and am overwhelm with choice of which WG to see.
Can any of you recommend a girl for me?
Am easy as long as she is busty, and a size 8-10.
Cheers!

imtheman

Can't see how you'd be underwhelmed with the choice in city of London, which has more choice than most areas in the UK. Why are you underwhelmed?

FlyingBreadMan

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:05:13 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

edmay

Can't see how you'd be underwhelmed with the choice in city of London, which has more choice than most areas in the UK. Why are you underwhelmed?

He said overwhelmed not underwhelmed!

edmay

Hi guys.
Am off to London city next week, and am overwhelm with choice of which WG to see.
Can any of you recommend a girl for me?
Am easy as long as she is busty, and a size 8-10.
Cheers!

What's your definition of busty? C/D or are you after GG?

Budget & Location will help you narrow it down as will reading positive and negative reviews in the London reviews section. There are some very good and very bad punts to be had.

if you're alright with not having a shower or don't mind being seen by house mates check out my last review of babymiaxx
Khloesexygirl (uke not aw) has a nice c set and a great body, gives a great gfe and is very friendly. But Colindale is not exactly London city

Fantasy courtesan is easily my favourite punt of the last year but she's part time, and not what I'd call busty (probably b or c) but she is 8-10 a fantastic fuck and very nice with it